More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What do you say

No

"I uhh..." You say your mind running through it. Sam's body was amazing, she took fantastic care of herself and had been gifted by genetics. She could be easily summed up by an onlooker as a thot, a set of breasts so large she had to get t-shirts in XL sizes lest her tits get painfully squeezed together even though such sizes hung off her otherwise thin plump frame. Her wide hips sported a massive ass that you never grew tired of slapping to watch it jiggle under her often paper-thin leggings. Sam was an artist with makeup although she hardly needed to be, her face had perfect plump lips and large eyes. Her smooth glowing brown hair fell down her back almost to her ass. You would be lying if you hadn't sometimes wondered what it would be like inside such an amazing body, it seemed like it would be so easy. You had been with serval girls and none had been on such a hair-trigger as Sam too, you could get her off with only your fingers after a few weeks together.

"I... I can't" You finally say "I'm sorry I just can't it would be too strange and I don't know if I would even enjoy it," You say apologizing to her. Sam frowned for a moment seeming to consider something before saying "It's okay babe, I understand so let's just have some fun" she leaned forward kissing me. Pulling down your boxers as she slid off the bed and in-between your legs she took your cock in her mouth as you groaned in pleasure. Within seconds you were rock hard and Sam was moving up and down on your cock with practiced ease. She used her hands to guide mine onto the back of her head where you just rested them as she worked.

Closing your eyes in pleasure you let out a groan until looking down at Sam worshiping your cock on her knees your mind starts to wander filled with pleasure. What would it even be like you wonder as you close your eyes, the sensation of a hot thick cock sliding in and out of your mouth and throat. You start to imagine it as it becomes more and more real, you can taste it now and it is intoxicating somehow. You had always liked it when Sam took control and the thrill of her using you like that caused you to shudder. Opening your eyes again you saw your old body looking down at you with a smile. You realized Sam had swapped us again and you were in the middle of giving a blowjob. Trying to pull back you felt too strong hands on the back of your head pushing me back down on the cock. "Shhhh babe just relax" Sam said gripping the side of your head as she **** the cock deeper down your throat. Trying to relax there were tears coming out of your eyes as you almost choked. Sam was using me as a fuck toy forcing her, no his cock down your throat. "Use your tongue more" Sam commanded and you tried just to make it stop quicker. Every time she **** the cock all the way down your throat you couldn't breathe and you were getting light-headed. "You're doing great babe," Sam said rubbing your hair "Just focus, keep your lips closed and work up and down using your tongue. Remember what you used to like, do that" She said.

I was getting into the rhythm of it trying to block out everything else and after a few minutes, you realized Sam had removed his hands from your head and you were doing everything. You thought about stopping but you couldn't bring yourself to for some reason and you just kept going. Looking up at Sam you saw he was staring down at me a look of awe on his face. Quickly Sam took your head back into his hands, his cock was throbbing faster and faster about to cum and you saw a look of indecision on Sam's face

Where does she finish

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)