More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Lake_Nine Lake_Nine

What do you say

Yes

"I uhh..." You say your mind running through it. Sam's body was amazing, she took fantastic care of herself and had been gifted by genetics. She could be easily summed up by an onlooker as a thot, a set of breasts so large she had to get t-shirts in XL sizes lest her tits get painfully squeezed together even though such sizes hung off her otherwise thin plump frame. Her wide hips sported a massive ass that you never grew tired of slapping to watch it jiggle under her often paper-thin leggings. Sam was an artist with makeup although she hardly needed to be, her face had perfect plump lips and large eyes. Her smooth glowing brown hair fell down her back almost to her ass. You would be lying if you hadn't sometimes wondered what it would be like inside such an amazing body, it seemed like it would be so easy. You had been with serval girls and none had been on such a hair-trigger as Sam too, you could get her off with only your fingers after a few weeks together.

"Sure," You say finally with a sigh "but just for this weekend I have to go to work on Monday" and Sam started jumping up and down in joy in your lap almost slapping you with her tits. Settling down she said "Okay you will need a new name, how about..." She said looking thoughtfully "Mari" You answered because it just felt right and she smiled brightly. Pulling me to the bed she pulled me over her and started kissing me getting more and more intense. You blinked and the world shifted again like bere you were still kissing but you were looking up at Sam in your body or your old body. Everything somehow felt way more intense, like someone had turned up the volume on your body's sensations.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)