More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rowenar Rowenar

How does she end up nude?

She should've listened to Heather

Bill was still reeling. Life had gone from an unbearably slow few months to everything happening all at once. Cybermen, the Doctor, the Master, and...

She remembered rain, and she remembered the unceasing pain ending, washed away by the water. And she remembered Heather's face.

It had been so long since she'd seen Heather; she'd had a bit of a crush on the girl, only for Heather to become a 'pilot' for some kind of alien liquid-like craft. In effect, she was just water, albeit water that could end up anywhere in space and time.

And, more than that, water that could easily return to her normal, human form. Water that had saved Bill; or killed her, she wasn't entirely sure on that point, but if she was dead then it was one hell of an afterlife.

She'd left the Doctor in the TARDIS, and then left with Heather.

"I should thank you," Bill said. "Like, really thank you."

Bill gave a slightly giddy grin. All of this was a little overwhelming; going from human, to cyberman, to... whatever she was now. They floated out in the vacuum of space, utterly unaffected thanks to their new state, the TARDIS floating a little way away.

She kissed Heather, again. God, she'd missed her.

"Really?" Heather said, playfully.

"Really," Bill said firmly. She hesitated. "That... shapeshifting thing you do. When you first... became this, you turned into a Dalek. How does that work?"

"I'm the pilot," Heather said. "You're more of a... passenger, it'll be different for you."

"But can I do it?" Bill said.

"Yes, but-"

"Awesome," Bill beamed. "How?"

Heather hesitated; still, sensing Bill's eagerness, reached out. Her hand brushed Bill's arm, and then for that instant of contact each of their limbs seemed to flow, turn more fluidic.

Wait, it was that simple? Bill reached out, new knowledge in her mind. She ignored most of it, not interested, focusing on...

Rain fell off of her, and suddenly Bill was naked. Whatever Heather was going to say was quickly interrupted as almost every thought fled her mind.

"Where were we?" Bill said, and leaned in closer again.

Sex in zero g was an... interesting experience. They kissed, drifting freely with the motion, before eventually guiding each other to the floating TARDIS.

WIth something to press against, it was easier. Soon Heather was as naked as Bill, her back against the blue wall while Bill floated lower down, head between Heather's legs and occasionally glancing up to just grin.

Whatever Heather might have wanted to say, she was rather distracted. First the sight of Bill's cute boobs, a clear view of her pussy, and now feeling her tongue; if she looked down she had a decent view of Bill's pretty amazing ass, not that it was easy to do that. Heather threw her head back, gasping.

She wound her fingers in Bill's hair.

"You'll- ah! do this- ah! forever!" Heather managed to cry out.

"Don't tempt me," Bill said. She smirked; "You taste pretty damn good. If we've got forever to play with, you'd better believe I'm going to do this again, and again, and-"

She cut herself off by dipping her head down again. Heather cried out.

Even though they were in space, they could still hear each other. The advantages of whatever this near-magical fuel was.

It felt like hours before they were drifting, taking a brief break. At some point the TARDIS had vanished.

Wearily, Heather refocused, summoning up the clothes she'd been wearing before again. Bill gave a slight murmur of disappointment, but still nodded, and-

Wait. The way she'd shifted her appearance before felt almost like another limb, something she just had to flex and her appearance would change. Easy.

Except... where was it?

"Um, might need a bit of help," Bill said. "Still haven't figured out that whole shapeshifting thing."

Heather frowned, looking at her.

"Heather?" Bill said. "Can you do that hand-touching thing you did?"

"Not now," Heather said. "You've settled. I- didn't you listen?"

"What?" Bill said. "To-"

Then she remembered the other information Heather had sent her, along with the knowledge of how to change how she looked. Bill managed to focus, finding it again.

Passengers weren't like pilots. Pilots where meant to go anywhere, passengers were just along for the ride. They could help choose destinations, but they couldn't dissolve to water without the pilot's help, couldn't vanish in a moment...

And didn't have the same shapeshifting abilities. Instead they had a few minutes upon conversion to choose the form they most wanted, before-

Bill's eyes widened. Before they were locked into it.

"I thought you wanted..." Heather said. "I said it'd be forever, you..."

"I thought it was dirty talk!" Bill said. "Y'know, fun stuff, not 'oh, by the way, you're going to be naked for...'"

Nothing could shift her appearance now. Bill bit her lip, curling up into a ball as she drifted. At least they were alone.

For now, at least. Heather had promised to show her the universe, and Bill didn't want to just stay in space forever. They... they'd have to go somewhere, sometime.

Oh god, forever. When they were like this they might as well be immortal, that was an eternity she was going to be stuck naked.

"I can- I can still get dressed, right?" Bill said. "Put clothes on, I mean."

"But they can't come with us," Heather said. "If you want me to take you anywhere, I can only bring you."

"So I'm going to be butt-naked whenever we end up on a world, is that what you're saying?" Bill said. She whimpered slightly.

At some point she wished things would slow down, stop happening, just for a minute.

Where do they go first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)