More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MissNix MissNix

What does Alicia Think?

She has some doubts...

"Hey Alicia." you say as you walked up casually next to her locker.

Alicia was blonde, had light blue eyes, and D cups. She was fairly attractive blonde, but often lived up to the "dumb blonde" stereotype. It wasn't that she was dumb, but she was gullible. Blake found talking to her easy though as she was often quiet and loved to listen to other people, and was very kind. She shied away from dating much as she was hurt really bad freshmen year by her first boyfriend.You never really asked about it, and Alicia appreciated that.

"Hey, Blake. What's up?" She asked casually, with a sly smile.

"Nothing..."

"Nothing? I thought you might be here about the sleepover."

"Well.."

"I'm sometimes slow Blake, but I know you've heard about it, I mean we have the same group of friends and Liz is hosting it, and Patty, Sam, and Lilly are going as well, and of course Kay. Are you here to get me to spy for you?" Alicia asked, giving a teasing smile.

"No..." you said as you touched your dark brown hair at the back of your head, blushing..

"No?"

"Look Alicia, I really want to go to the party... Maybe if I looked like a girl and you pretended to have a cousin in town that you need to entertain. I'm sure Liz would allow an extra person to the party..."

"You'd look like a terrible girl right now Blake, I don't think any "make-overs" would help you, and why would I help out a pervert going to a party?" Alicia said laughing.

" *sigh* You are right." you say as you hit your head back into a locker, sigh, and stares into the distance.

After a moment of silence, Alicia breaks it with, " Unless...."

"Unless what?" you ask with hope.

"Well, I remember seeing a commercial late at night about a pill that can change your gender... I think it was X-Change? We could go to the local pharmacy and ask about it right now if you want?" Alicia says thoughtfully. "The party is tonight so we don't have much time but I can contact Liz as we are going there and let her know of a last minute guest."

"Are you sure that isn't a fake add and just your gullible self believing it?" you ask as you think for a minute how painful changing your gender might be.

"I don't think so Blake, but there is only one way to find out, let's go, I'll drive us there right now." Alicia says determinedly, you think maybe what you said hurt her pride as she pulled you to her car.

Do they get to the Pharmacy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)