More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Allstar7 Allstar7

Why is Penny naked?

She got a new job.

Hours had been cut at the Cheese Cake Factory, forcing Penny to look for a job on the side to recoup the lost hours. She had managed to get to a few more auditions but none of them had worked out, either she was to pretty, not enough experience, or in the last case it was an audition for porn.

Luckily she found an ad looking for a night time manager at a retirement home. The ad specified no experience necessary, and the hours worked perfectly on her schedule, so she phoned in for a interview, and got the job few hours later. Penny smiled to herself how easy the job was, she just had to walk around and check up on everyone, if there was an emergency she just had to call the nurse on standby, easy.

On her first shift she quickly realized that easy also mean't bored. There wasn't much to do, she walked around the first hour, talking to everyone, but people either were eating, playing some games, sleeping, or watching tv.

Penny glanced at the clock from her desk and groaned seeing that only 2 hours had passed, she still had another 3 to go! She didn't have her phone on her, that was against the rules and she had to put it in the office. The only thing she had was her purse and the only thing that could keep her distracted were a piece of gum lipstick and her car keys.

Another half an hour passed and soon the room started to empty out. "Huh, guess everyone has an early bedtime." Penny muttered to herself.

There was only 3 retirees in the room, they were all sitting at a table talking amongst one another. Shrugging to herself she got up to see what they were up too.

What are they doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)