More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

What does she do next?

She gets chased out

Melinda teased everyone by sliding out of her tight jeans, panties came off too, she bent over and mooned the onlookers. Melinda's behind was quite pale but full and round and jiggly, such wide hips too now that she was older.

"I bet you weren't expecting a full moon out today!" The possessed Melinda cackled; she swore she heard some laugh. She got the honey mustard bottle and squirted the sticky liquid in her hand, she smeared the yellow gunk all over her fat cheeks, the crowd gasped, "Anybody wanna come lick it off?" She asked, turning her head to the people and smiling.

Coming from the back, running past the counter with a broom was the manager, an older woman, much shorter than Melinda though, "Go on now! Shoo!" The possessed Melinda threw her head back and laughed but this was short lived, she had no idea she was going to whack her honey mustard covered derriere with the broom, "Out! Stop bothering my customers!"

"Ah!" Melinda regained her senses just then, she tried to grab her clothes off the floor but the manager kept on whacking her with the bristled end of that broom, "Wait a second!"

"Get out you PERVERT!"

"I am not...OUCH!"

Everyone cheered, this was all kind of worth it, like they were watching a live sketch about some weirdo lady losing it and finally getting what's coming to her. Melinda pushed her way through the doors with the Manager stopping just outside the door.

"And stay out! FREAK!" She waved her broom up in the air like a sword.

Melinda kept running, she saw a police car not far from the Subway, no doubt someone had called the cops and because she said her full name and there were most likely no other Melinda Gordons in town they would be at her home or work.

Melinda was fully exposed now with some mayo and honey mustard on her body, now what was she going to do? She could be fined, maybe serve some jail time? This was all so insane. Some people coming up ahead on the sidewalk, she jumped behind some bushes for cover.

"What am I going to do? Now the whole town is going to think I'm some kind of Subway freak!"

"Haha! That was fun!"

Melinda turned, she saw her reflection in a shop window smiling at her, she looked like a total wingnut.

"It's you! No! Why are you doing this to me?"

Her reflection had such messy hair and a Joker like grin, "I made your wish come true!"

"Wait, what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's your time to be young and crazy, Melinda Gordon!"

"No! This is insane! I want you to leave me alone!"

The reflection pouted, "But I thought we were having fun back there."

Melinda knew what it meant, she really liked the feeling of the mayo on her breasts and even smearing the honey mustard on her butt but she wasn't going to admit that to this thing.

"No now go away!"

"Oooo! I know!"

Melinda saw it was looking at a lamp post, something got it very excited.

"Whatever you're thinking: No Way!"

"Yes way!"

Melinda was possessed once again, she leapt out of the bushes in front of the very people she was trying to avoid on the sidewalk, she ran past them to the lamp post and did a little pole dancing. These folks probably didn't hear about what happened at the Subway but this had to be super weird for them to see. Melinda worked the pole like a pro, she was upside down spinning at one point and smiling ecstatically at her little audience. She did an acrobatic jump and was greeted with applause, she did a bow and really milked this by doing a little victory dance, she got so carried away she backed up into a garbage can and got herself stuck, feet up in the air.

"Hey, little help?" the possessed Melinda asked, the people all laughed and went about their day leaving the poor naked woman, "Well that was fun, eh, Melinda? Maybe you could become a stripper. Bet you'd make a lot more money that way."

OG Melinda broke free for a moment to scold the entity, "No! This is over! Give me my body back!"

"I had ideas of what else we could do. Maybe we could go to the public pool or the movie theater. Hey, have you ever kissed another woman?"

"Grrrr," Melinda sat there in the trash reluctantly as sirens sounded nearby.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)