More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LateNightStoryTelling LateNightStoryTelling

Does she follow orders and strip?

She follows orders…

“You don’t need to thank me, you need to get those clothes off.”

Reva took a deep breath in, and then out. She stood up and paused a moment to think about what happened next. She wanted to ask for them to leave the room. But they’d have left already if they had any intention of giving her privacy. Every second she paused it all became more awkward.

This was silly she told herself. These are soldiers, they’ve see each other without clothes, they don’t care, there are greater things at stake than decency. She had to be above this too.

She began with her gauntlets, pulling each one off her hands and placing them on the table in front of her. After that she bent over and unfasten her boots, loosening the binds then stepping out, for the first time feeling the cold air on the exposed skin of her feet. It was a strange sensation only making her actions more uncomfortable.

Next she reached down to her waist and grasped the buckle of her belt that would have held any weaponry, if she had any. A quick squeeze and it came free and Reva placed it on the table with the gloves, trying to make it methodical, nothing too provocative. The look in the other rebel’s eyes though suggested she was failing. He was staring intently, enjoying the show. Reva wanted to shout, but couldn’t, this was her new start, she had to obey.

She reached her hands to the back of her neck where the clasp held her shoulder pads, breastplate and waist guards in place. Once it was released she was able to lean forward and slip it off from her front and let it fall to the ground.

She was now left in the black jumpsuit that clothed her beneath her armour. The jumpsuit also came undone from the back but after several fumbled attempts the embarrassment of the situation was affecting her. She was having to strip in front of a man and a women watching her every move. This was worse then so many battles she had fought. There wasn’t any fight here, she was doing everything they said, choosing this humiliation herself.

“Help her out Daxel.” Glaxla said to the other rebel in the room who advanced on her a little too eagerly.

The Rebel called Daxel was young, thin and wiry with messy blond hair. He grasped the back of her jumpsuit and found the buttons holding it in places and pulled it free with enthusiasm. He pulled the fabric down, her bare arms coming free first, then in her newest humiliation her bare breast spilling out, perky 30Ds with dark aerolas coming free and nipples quickly hardening in the cool air. The Officer in front of her smirked at the women’s obvious discomfort and muffled whimpers.

Daxel took no notice of this as he he got to his knees to pull down the jump suit down below her midriff. Reva had worn simple black panties beneath her jumpsuit but Daxel made a point of grasping the sides of the panties as he pulled down her outfit and in a sharp movement Reva felt the cool air mingling among her trimmed pubic bush at the centre of her thick hips. Glaxla lowered her eyes to take a look and Reva screwed her eyes shut as the women who was to be her officer in the rebellion looked over her mound like a buyer at market.

The former Third Sister didn’t have to worry about Daxel admiring her quivering pussy though. Instead he was knelt behind her with his face perfectly positioned to admire her bare arse. Reva blushed as she felt the rebel lean in and quietly inhale, breathing in the scent of her thighs.

She felt his hands stroke against her behind as he began to get up, subtly grasping the cheeks, moving them apart then back in, letting a finger trace the crack of the buttocks, tickling her in the worst way she could imagine. Reva tried not to think about how despite meeting him only 10 minutes ago, Daxel now knew her more intimately then any being in the Galaxy.

After what seemed like an eternity the smirking soldier stepped away from the once mighty Third Sister.

Reva stepped away from the clothes pooled around her feet and stood bare as the day she was born in front of the two rebels.

“Glad that’s all sorted.” Glaxla said casually, as if Reva wasn’t falling apart in front of them. “Now follow me, the Bacta tank is the other side of the base, shouldn’t be more than a few minutes walk.”

How does the walk go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)