More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Sarah Bartowski (Chuck)

"We didn't get married because we thought life was easy; we got married so that we could be there for each other when things got tough. So we could work through things together, rich or poor."

― Sarah to Chuck when they lost their fortune

Sarah Lisa Bartowski, known as Sarah Bartowski, (formerly Walker) is a main character and the wife of Chuck Bartowski in the television series Chuck on NBC. Throughout the series, she has revealed that her birth name is Sam Lisa, a surname was never revealed, although the alias Jenny Burton is also a significant one, but mostly for continuity purposes. She appears to have adopted the name Sarah as her permanent name, as even her mother uses it when introducing her to her adoptive sister, albeit somewhat reluctantly.

She is portrayed by Yvonne Strahovski.

Personality :

Although a highly-trained and competent CIA agent, Sarah is capable of being warm, kind and compassionate, although she can return to her former ruthless self when required. She lacks Chuck's openly trusting nature but displays a great deal of intuitiveness about others' character.

Appearance :

Sarah Walker has long blonde hair that parts in the middle in the first four seasons. It was sometimes up in a ponytail. It is now cut short, up to her neck. She has blue eyes, and keeps herself slim and in shape by working out in her apartment or sometimes sparring with Casey.

Where is Sarah when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)