More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Which of these guys will tell their tale?

Santiago Hernandez

This is the story of how I fell in love with a girl who lives to see me naked and embarrassed. My name is Santiago Hernandez. I am tall, have a tan complexion, dark-brown hair, and bright green eyes; I am altogether pretty good-looking and out searching for a job now that I have graduated high school.

I have three good friends: the confident Rorke, sweet Jack, and smart Avery. In our little group I am by far the youngest and newest to join their circle. However, age does not matter when the four of us ended up sharing and embarrassing encounter when we first met. But that is another story for another time...

I want to talk about this amazing girl that I met and how her schemes brought me and my best friends into some of the most humiliating situations we have ever been in. Her name is Scarlet and she is by far the hottest, sexiest, and most devious girl I have ever met. And I can't help but love her.

I always want to talk about Scarlet but you are probably curious about the embarrassing incident that led to me and my friends meeting aren't you?

Which story would you like me to tell first? How I met Scarlet? Or how I met my friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)