More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Speci@lty Speci@lty

Which story would you like me to tell first? How I met Scarlet? Or how I met my friends?

Let's talk about Scarlet.

My favorite subject!

I had just graduated from high school and was looking for a part time job once I got accepted to Intectus Deprehendi University on a swimming scholarship (I was team captain in high school). I saw an advertisement for a well-paying position online. The job was being offered at an art studio owned by a notable photographer by the name of Ruby Byrne somewhere close in town. It seemed perfect. I sent in a photo of myself along with proof that I was 18 years old as the application demanded and the next day I couldn't believe I was offered an interview!

Eagerly arriving at the studio, I walked into a glorious building surrounded by greenery and statues. Whoever owned this place must be loaded! Sure enough, I quickly encountered a lovely red-headed woman holding an expensive-looking camera. I could tell right away that she must have been my future employer, Ruby. I was nervous for this interview so I thought I should give a polite greeting first. But before I could even utter a word, Ruby took one look at me and said one word:

"Strip!" That was the first encounter with my girlfriend's older sister.

After several moments of awkward silence, I finally spoke. "Pardon me?"

"You heard me correctly handsome." Ruby smiled and snapped a picture of my incredulous face. CLICK! "You're the guy who applied for the modeling position right? I took one look at your photo and knew I had to have you...work for me that is...I can tell you right now that you got the job, all you have to do is pose for some my more..._revealing _photos."

I couldn't believe this was happening. The application said I had to work in the studio. I assumed I was going to be moving around equipment, cleaning floors, fetching coffee, or something like that. I never imagined I was going to be asked to get photographed naked!

"NO! nononononono! Miss Byrne..." I pleaded.

"Please call me Ruby." The red haired photographer waved over an assistant who handed her a paper pad and pen. She began writing on it completely unnerved by my protest.

"Ruby, there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding. I'm not a model, certainly not a _nude _model. I just wanted to get a job with decent pay while I was going to college. I didn't think that..."

"This will be your starting salary should you agree." Ruby shoved the pad in my face with a number written on it. Once I saw that number, my eyes widened and my face turned red. For I knew with an offer like that, I was going strip.

How does stripping for my boss' photos lead me to meeting Scarlet?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)