More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Samantha Howell Samantha Howell

Pick a story

Samuel signs up for an experiement

As Samuel sits in the almost empty waiting room waiting for the Doctor to be available he still isn't quite sure this is a good idea. His money problems have been mounting for years after dropping out of college with overwhelming student loans. Recently losing his job and learning his parents were on the verge of losing their home had been the final straw- he needed to get out of this funk and earn some real money. The advertisement had sounded great, perhaps a little too great, but he needed cash and didn't have a lot of room left to be choosy. The add had promised $1,000 a day for his discretion in an experiment with a under development- they promised it was perfectly safe, painless, and temporary- they just wouldn't say what it was. He had tried looking up the company, but it seems they work on such a wide variety of medicines it seems impossible to pin down what this experiment might be. Of course he has to wonder what he would have to subject himself to for such money, but if it was safe and temporary did he really have room to turn it down at this point? His family needed him. Besides he had already signed all the needed paperwork and the NDA, at this point he wasn't sure he could back out without tumbling even further into debt.

"Mr. Howell? The Doctor is ready for you." The words of receptionist bring him out of his thoughts, glancing around the room briefly before standing and following her lead down the hallway towards his appointed room. As he steps into the small room the first thing he notices as he enters are all the mirrors, all four walls bear a full length mirror. As he waits for the Doctor to arrive he absently looks himself over in the mirror. At 6'2 and 220lbs he has always put quite a bit of effort into maintaining his appearance and body. He has always done well with the ladies despite his shy nature, and he knows he has genetics to thank for that more then any natural charisma or charm.

The door opens up to allow the Doctor to enter and as Samuel turns his gaze to take her in he can't help but sit up straighter and put on his best smile. Easily the most beautiful woman he has seen in weeks she is perhaps 30 years old with sharp cheek bones and features, strikingly beautiful blue eyes, long loose blonde hair, and stands at 5'9 with a wonderful figure hinted at beneath her concealing clothing. Even her Doctor's smock can't conceal the massive swell of her breasts, while the shirt beneath manages to conceal her cleavage from his curious eyes. "Hello Mr. Howell, thank you for joining our program. The work you do in the coming days will be valuable for the future of humanity." She doesn't hesitate to place a small cup with a single pill and a glass of water down on the table before him. "If you would please take your dose we can begin."

Samuel eyes the pill for a long moment in silence before letting out a soft sigh and reaching out to take the pill cup, glancing back up at the doctor. "So you're still not going to tell me what it is?" Her head shake is brief but it sets her long hair tumbling around her face, distracting him momentarily with her beauty. "No, sir, it is important that we get your reaction untainted by expectation."

Does he take the pill?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)