More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Eugene_Oregon Eugene_Oregon

What's next?

Sabine is captured by the Empire

Sabine tugged against her restraints, as if this time she would be able to free herself. But like always, they didn't budge.

xxx

It had all happened so fast.

The operation had been going to plan and the score looked like it was going to be a big one.

But it was a trap. They'd been stealthy, they'd scouted ahead, they'd planned every last step...but somehow, the Empire knew they were going to be there.

Blaster fire. Smoke. The sound of lightsabers igniting and crashing together. Armoured hands grabbing her. Something hitting her forcefully over the head. Then nothing.

Sabine had woken up in an Imperial cell, an Inquisitor stood over her. She had glowered back at him, trying to show no fear but secretly terrified. If Ezra and Kanan couldn't defeat him, what could she possibly do? She had instinctively reached for her blasters...but her holsters were empty. A pair of stormtroopers had entered, flanking the inquisitor.

Sabine wouldn't be able to forget his expression for a long time, nor the simple command he spoke with such pleasure to his underlings.

"Strip her."

Sabine had tried to scramble backwards away from them, but they were on her in a second. Handling her like a sack of jogan fruit, the troopers had ripped her clothes off. The Mandalorian had tried to fight back, but before she had even started thinking of a plan of attack, Sabine was dropped painfully onto the metal floor. Completely naked.

It had taken the shocked rebel a few moments to realise what had happened. One moment she had been staring down an inquisitor in full Mandalorian armour. The next she was as naked as the day she was born.

Naked.

In front of the Empire.

Naked!

Sabine had gasped and remembering herself, curled into a ball, but not before giving her captors a long stare at her naked form. The inquisitor had tossed a thin, pale shift to her, which Sabine had quickly pulled on. Sleeveless and with just a couple of shoulder straps keeping it up, the pitiful garment barely reached mid-thigh and hung loosely over her lightly-toned torso and small, heaving breasts.

The moment she was dressed, the inquisitor had lifted her upwards, slammed her against a frame and used the to twist her arms and ankles painfully around the structure, forcing her torso forwards.

With constant agony being exerted onto Sabine's small body and no chance of escape, the rebel was at the mercy of the Empire.

xxx

The agony had since subsided to a dull ache, her limbs long since having cramped up. Her meagre garment provided absolutely no warmth in the cold room, the metal frame uncomfortable and unforgiving.

Sabine could twitch her bare feet and hands and move her head freely, but that was about it. If she really tried, the girl could jerk a shoulder slightly away from her chains, but not for long and doing nothing to loosen her bonds.

The Mandalorian captive was yet to have any visitors since her capture, but Sabine knew it would only be a matter of time before the interrogations started. She presumed her clothes had been scanned and processed for intel...at least she'd left the latest report of rebel movements on the Ghost before the ill-fated mission!

Sabine didn't know how long she had hung there for, but it didn't take a genius to know that eventually, her bodily functions would start to make her life even more uncomfortable.

Sabine closed her eyes and hoped that her friends were on the way to rescue her.

If not, her situation was only going to get worse.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)