More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Goreman Goreman

What modelling agencies get back to me?

SC Modelling

I awoke the next day a little disorientated, it's the first time I've slept as a woman, normally I change back before I go to bed. Anyway I was woken by sunlight filling the room. I brushed my now very long, raven hair out of my face and looked down to see my new big tits filling out the red babydoll nightwear I was wearing. I took in this view for a second my head still not quite believing this, that they were real.

Snapping back to reality I grabbed my phone and took a quick good morning selfie, making sure I got the twins in, and uploaded it to my new twitter and instagram accounts, under my new name Lexi. That taken care off i flicked up my emails to see if anyone had responded to my modelling emails. Typically most of my email was junk but sifting through it I found an email from SC modelling offering to give me an interview and have a couple of trial photos taken.

I leapt out of bed in excitement this was so much faster than I' expected. "Yes!" Fist pumping the air I celebrated my first interview, making my ample tits bounce in the process, I flicked on some music and continued dancing round the house.

I screeched to a halt as a thought struck me. "I've never had sex like this, and a porn agency wants to hire me.... I want to at least try it privately before doing it in a room of people and a camera."

They asked me to go down tomorrow and they probably won't get me a gig for a few days so I have some time. I should probably prepare myself, may be get a bit of practice in.

How will I practice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)