More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ryn ( Siren)

“ I am Ryn. I come from the sea. ”

— Ryn to Ben.

Ryn is a main character on the Freeform series Siren. She is portrayed by Eline Powell.

Ryn is a mermaid who finds herself in Bristol Cove, a coastal town known for its history with mermaids. When she arrives in town, she assumes the name "Ryn" from a cartoon she briefly watches through a child's bedroom window. She is there searching for her sister, Donna, who was separated from her by fishermen who accidentally captured her.

Early Life

Not much is known about Ryn's past. The only thing known is that Ryn and Donna are sisters that come from a mermaid colony/pod. At some point prior to the start of the series, Ryn and Donna's mother died. From there, Donna made it her responsibility to take care of Ryn and herself.

Physical Appearance

Human :

Ryn, in her human form, has a slim figure, fair skin, long dark brown hair and steel blue eyes. Her most defining feature is her sharp cheekbones. It has been said several times by other humans (examples: Ben/Maddie/etc.) that Ryn has a physical appearance which draws others to her. This is probably because of her natural, beautiful mermaid nature.

Mermaid :

Ryn, in her mermaid form, has the upper-body of a human and the lower-half of a spiky, long fishtail. Along with that, she has small sharpened teeth, large glassy eyes and exposed ribs.

Personality

As a mermaid, Ryn is a feral and menacing predator as seen when a shark head shows up onshore and when she attacks her rescuer, Ben, after her return to the water.

As a human, she is very curious and a highly intelligent creature. Even without a grasp of the English language, Ryn exudes a balance of innocence and naivety with dangerous animalistic instinct. Ryn is a misunderstood predator who will only harm someone if she's under attack, as shown when she kills a man who attempts to her. Nevertheless, it doesn't take long for Ryn to develop an understanding of the English language as she begins grasping certain words and phrases but is only able to respond with a few words. She refers to herself and others in third person.

Where is Ryn when she becomes naked and how does it happen ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)