More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Beobscene4life Beobscene4life

How does she end up naked?

Running from the Butcher

Millie sat on a bench more than an hour after the big game had ended, of course her mother was a no show to pick her up and she would need to wait for her sister to come after her shift ended. She was left wearing the big dumb Beaver's mascot costume, at least it was shelter from the cold air but after doing all the dancing a trained mascot was supposed to do all night, she was sweating like crazy in it now; she understood the those people dressed up as Mickey Mouse and Goofy must feel at the parks.

Standing across the field was a figure disguised in the shadows, Millie was seriously hoping that was just one of the janitors or someone on the football team that just forgot something.

"Please don't be the Butcher. Please don't be the Butcher. Please don't be the Butcher," Millie repeated under her breath. She already wasn't having a lot of luck that day, she really didn't want to meet her end at the hands of the notorious Blissfield Butcher. He stood there like a creep just watching her, the more she looked back at him the more she could make out details of his face, but something was off, his eyes were so sunken in, and he appeared to have no mouth; it donned on her that it was a mask.

"Hey! My sister is coming any second! She's a cop!" Mille called out to the stranger, "With a gun!"

Like on cue he walked slowly towards her, he took his time; stalky build, had defiantly done this many times before. Millie jumped off the bench and ran forgetting the extra weight of the costume and those big dumb feet that were a part of it.

"HELP!" Millie called out, she ran to the locked chain link fence close by but she couldn't squeeze her big beaver butt through it, "HELP!"

She could see the Butcher gaining up on her, she could make out the big knife in his hand, it was long, almost as if it were some kind of throwing dagger you'd see on stage in a magic show. Millie tried to push herself free but it was futile. The Butcher got close to her and brought the big knife down on the costume, it didn't pierce her skin, it only went as far as slicing into her big beaver butt and thigh. Millie heard it rip and saw her chance at escape, she crawled away still feeling the maniac's knife strike her costume but leaving her unharmed, she pulled and ripped out of it. She was finally on the other side of the fence and ran to her heart's content. She was able to take off and lose the heavy costume, she tried the door to the locker room in the gymnasium, no good, locked of course at this hour. Millie felt her legs bare but she remembered she had jeans on, upon closer inspection she saw that her jeans had been shredded rather comically thanks to the killer's blade.

Millie noticed the Butcher too late, he grabbed at her shirt, ripping it off her body with his almost supernatural strength. Mille yelped and ran away, her breasts jiggled in her simple pink laced bra; all she needed now was for them to pop out and have the cops arrive to see her, but right now she was on her own. She ended up on the football field, far from anyone to actually come and help. The Butcher appeared only feet away, he grabbed at the belt of her jeans, she elbowed him which was actually a bad move because he ended up pulling her belt off and her shredded jeans fell around her ankles. Millie tripped and landed onto the wet grass of the field. She kicked her jeans off so now she was in a dirty and wet bra and panties but more importantly her plump behind was nearly exposed to the cold. She wondered how much more she could possibly be humiliated today; she got to her feet and kept running the field, she was no athlete, never did the triathlon or anything close but she could outrun a creep with a knife when she had enough adrenaline. She laughed that she was getting that much speed and distance from this psycho, she looked back and smiled widely, "HA! LATER CREEP!" She knew she was in the clear now, when she turned back to face forward that endzone post came out of nowhere, "Uh-oh", she said under her breath. THUD! Millie slammed her head right into it! She looked around all dizzy for a second then hit the muddy ground. Total blackout with her body almost fully exposed to the elements.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)