More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HiBeGi HiBeGi

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Rosita Espinosa (The Walking Dead)

Portrayed by Christian Serratos; Rosita Espinosa was a young woman with some military experience prior to the end of the world. When the dead began walking, Rosita found herself in a nine-man group in order to survive. Over time, Rosita and her group would eventually encounter two men by the names of Eugene and Abraham, who were on an important mission together to reach Washington, D.C., as Eugene was apparently able to save the world if he made it. From Texas to Georgia, Rosita's group eventually fell down to just a three-man group with the same goal: to escort Eugene to Washington. Almost two years into the apocalypse, Abraham's group would find two people who they thought could be of use to their mission: Glenn Rhee and Tara Chambler. Glenn and Tara originally had no interest in going with them since Glenn was preoccupied with finding his wife. Rosita and Co. decided to help Glenn find his wife under the promise that they would join up with him and would in fact accomplish that, along with finding the rest of Glenn's group. While the new team of Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Tara, Glenn, and Maggie would try to leave for Washington while Rick's group stayed in Georgia, it was eventually revealed that Eugene was lying the whole time, causing the group to rejoin Rick's. From then on, Rosita became a powerful member of Rick and the Gang, helping them against the numerous odds they faced. Over the course of The Walking Dead, Rosita engaged in several relationships, and her weapon of choice is a makeshift macuahuitl.

How does Rosita end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)