More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordofgoats Lordofgoats

Who's our lucky master?

Rose Carpenter, 19, Bullied Trans Nerd

The camera starts above the clouds, the only thing apart from the endless vista of white fluffy clouds the peak of a snow covered mountain. A moment is given for the viewers to appreciate the breathtaking natural beauty, shades of glacial blue and green becoming more apparent as the camera zooms closer before it dives, a quick cut later and the camera is now zooming down towards a beautiful skiing resort nestled at the base of the mountain.

A chairlift can be seen to take any would be skiers up the slopes but the primary attention of the camera is on the large three story wooden building constructed of pine and nestled deep within a forest of pine trees with a single road leading out. The camera sweeps into the building next, giving a quick tour around the large central sitting room with a multitude of comfy chairs and sofa’s in dark leather spaced out to all face towards each other and the large television mounted against one wall. Next the camera goes up the stairs and up again towards the top floor.

Masters chambers

The words appear on the bottom of the screen, the entire third floor is devoted to the season’s Masters rooms with its own kitchen, lounge and even a small movie theatre with a fireplace just waiting to blaze up and fill the room with warmth. Finally, the camera goes along one of the short corridors and enters the Masters bedroom.

There on the bed sits a tall busty woman with long silver hair currently tied back in a long braid. She wears a flowing white dress, cut low enough to show a considerable amount of cleavage. The woman has her chest thrust out and a wide smile on her face as the camera enters the room, her voice is soft as she speaks, purple eyes sparkling with satisfaction.

“Welcome viewers to the latest season of Harem Hotel, I will be your host for this season. My name is Aurora and I’m so glad you could all join us, shortly we will be joined by this seasons Master and then we can start having fun when the other contestants start arriving.”

Aurora stood up, cocking her hip and smiling at the camera. Her hair floated and wafted behind her in an invisible wind, perceptive viewers might catch a brief glimpse of the stitch marks that fully encircled one wrist before these faded from view to be replaced by creamy pale flesh once more.

“So wonderful viewer…let’s meet the Master!”

The Seasons Master

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)