More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

Monday morning

Rise and shine

It's a beautiful Monday morning as you make your way to your car. The note mentioned an address, somewhere out of town you haven't been before yet. You typed in the address on your phone, propped it up on the windshield and went on your merry way. As you approached the designated location, buildings and cars became fewer and fewer. After about 30 minutes of driving through the heavily less populated outskirts of the city, all that could be seen in the distance was a humble looking office building.

As you pulled up to the surprisingly sizeable parking lot, you noticed it was packed full of cars. Lucky for you, you managed to find an empty spot in the middle of the lot. You got out of the car and checked your phone. It was 7:47 AM, so you had some time to spare. You decided to take a quick walk around the building. On the outside, it looked just like any other 2 story office building back in the main city. Looking at the main entrance of the building, you saw a sign with the name "The Futanari Production and Research Center" written on it with big bold letters.

You walked up to the main entrance and walked through a set of automatic doors. Stepping inside for the first time you feel a cool air-conditioned atmosphere take over your sense of worry. The inside was nicely decorated and very clean. In front of you, stood a big table with a receptionist behind it. The receptionist was a cute looking girl with brown hair tied up in a ponytail. She raised her eyes off of some paperwork she'd been doing, looking at you and greeting you.

"Hello, sir! How may I help you?" The receptionist spoke in a bright and pleasant voice.

"I'm here for a job interview," you answered.

She typed something on her computer and said "OK! Please go to the second floor, then to the end of the hall in front of you to Room 100. Good luck with your interview, sir!"

You thank her and walk up the staircase on your right. Walking up the stairs and starting to walk down the hall in front of you, you inspect all of the doors with nameplates on them.

"Room 71 - Sales Representative"

"Room 85 - Accountant"

"Room 91 - Software Engineer"

"Room 97 - Project Manager" and other job titles line the doors of the hallway, all with names under them that you do not bother to read.

After walking a bit more, you finally reach the specified door.

"Room 100 - Chief Executive Officer - Mary Brook"

You recognize that name from the letter. Are you really coming to meet the CEO of this organization? Anxious but excited to begin, you reach for the door handle and attempt to open it, but it seems to be locked. Are you too early? You check the time... it's 7:58 AM. You assume that they must be really serious about meetings being on time, so you take a seat near the door on one of the numerous chairs and patiently wait for your interview.

The clock strikes 8

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)