More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

The clock strikes 8

Interview time!

As soon as the time strikes 8 AM, you hear a clicking sound coming from the door. That seemed awfully ominous, but you go to try the handle, as you guess that might have been a hint to enter. Sure enough, the handle is moved and the door opens with no resistance. You quickly gaze around the room, noticing a very modern design theme. It's a bit bigger than a normal office, fitting for the CEO. You see bookshelves on the sides of the room, as well as some lounge chairs, and at the very front of the room, a big table.

Behind the table sits an attractive woman, dressed in a very tight-fitting black dress, showing exceptional cleavage, sleek glasses, and black high heel boots that you catch a glimpse of from under the table. She has red hair, neatly tied in a bun at the top of her head. As your eyes shoot over to her chest, you notice a gold-plated nametag on her dress reading "Mrs. Brook". Suddenly, she interrupts your oogling by speaking up.

"I've been waiting patiently for your arrival, Jason. Please, take a seat so we can talk."

She spoke very calmly but with a strong voice. You, on the other hand, were still quite nervous about the whole deal. You take a seat at the chair opposite hers by the table. She spoke up once more.

"So, Jason, before I explain what we want you to do here, I'll ask you some questions to see if you're right for the job..."

Mrs. Brook grabs a sheet of paper from her desk and goes on to ask you a few basic interview questions, biggest achievements, where you see yourself in the future, etc., writing down notes of all of your answers. After a while, however, the questions take a weirdly sexual turn. She starts asking you about your sex life, your porn consumption, what you're into and so on. You answer as honestly as you can, letting her question all the details she wants to know about. After a while of questioning, you see that she is exceptionally happy. She looks up from her notes and speaks to you again.

"Well well well Jason, your answers show that you might be practically perfect for this kind of job. Let me tell you right now, that with your qualifications, you can earn quite a pretty penny with this. Since you seem like the type of guy to get right down to business, let me explain what we do here..."

You sit in your chair and listen carefully as she explains further.

"To give you some backstory, the military has been working on something revolutionary. They call it "Sexual Warfare", a whole new way of dealing with conflicts around the globe through sexual dominance against the enemy. After years of planning and testing, their brightest minds figured out that genetically created superhuman women with male genitalia (commonly known as futanari) were the best tool to carry out this type of warfare. And that, Jason, is where we come in."

Interested in this idea, you keep listening as she explains this company.

"The military needed a way to create these futanari, so they invested quite a large amount of money into a genetics lab capable of doing this. After years of setting up a lab capable of creating something of that complexity, we were finally ready to start production. Creating the futanari models was a slow process at first, but now we have enough knowledge, funding, and experience to churn out models quicker than the military can collect them. The military works out all the details, we just take up the orders they give and create the models."

You seem to be liking this place more and more as Mrs. Brook keeps talking. Next, she explains more about the actual models and what they're for.

"Now, the models themselves are very versatile. They can be made to nearly any specifications given. Do you need fighting capable squads of futa's to help out in the front lines? Do you need a model capable of infiltrating a top secret base? Do you need a model who can take down a platoon of tanks on her own? You need the best seductress science can make? We can do it all, and more. Plus, the almost always sexual methods these models use drastically reduce the casualty count during conflicts, which is a good thing for everybody!"

This sounds like a really successful and impressive project so far, Then, Mrs. Brook goes on to explain your purpose here.

"You see, everything is well and good, but the thing is, we grant these models training and regulated testing in all necessary fields EXCEPT sexual contact, that is, until now. We realized that giving the models proper testing in their sexual encounters and doing research on their performance will greatly increase the quality of future models, so, we opened up the position of "Model Test Subject". We were very glad to see someone apply for the position, and we would be even gladder if you would join our team! We would pay you 2000 dollars, minus tax of course, per test for your service. Do we have a deal?" Mrs.Brook asks and sticks out her hand, waiting for your accepting handshake.

You were hesitant at first, but you were pretty much sold when you heard that number. You wouldn't have to worry about rent anymore, and when you'd leave, you could come out loaded! And for what? Having sex with some futas- something you'd always wanted to try? Getting excited, you confidently stick out your arm and shake Mrs. Brook's hand. You watch as a smile stretches across her face and she speaks to you excitedly.

"Great! Well Jason, then let me be the first to congratulate you on being the FPRC's first model test subject! The hiring process is quick, so if you wish, we can get you settled in today. Wanna get started?"

Get this train rolling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)