More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by mack2028 mack2028

What kind of show is it?

Reality show

You meet the show's producer, Ally, she smiles and flips her shoulder length dark hair away from her glasses and looks at her clipboard.

"John?" She says and you nod she continues, "cool that is an easy one, has anyone told you the rules yet?"

You shake your head "But it doesn't matter, I just want to do a good job and maybe get another part. So whatever it is you just say and it is done."

She smiles, "well you need to know them any way before we start... actually they should have told you so you could make arrangements, but the interns can do it after you talk to legal. Any way, the game is you will live here for a year..." you gulp, you had no idea but they do pay scale and if you are on a full season that is $200,000 dollars but she continues as if she didn't notice your panic and excitement "each week we put out an episode..." Your mouth drops, scaling up to $560,000, she snaps her fingers you mutter an apology and she keeps going "The subscribers get to watch you at all times and they vote, the person with the most votes each week has to start taking the pills."

You look confused. "Fuck, they didn't tell you? This is sponsored by the X-Change corporation, they are rolling out a new product line and they want to show it off. They say the formula makes prettier girls and um..." she flips through her notes "It is more natural some how... There are a bunch of different ones though and they are voting which one gets used too. But that isn't a big deal right, you had um." she flips around in her notes "Will play female and will do sex scenes and stunts, so this should be fine." She looks at you pointedly and you nod, everybody puts that stuff on their resume but they don't expect anyone to take them up on it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)