More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Raven Reyes (The 100)

There's nothing like a little pain to remind you you're alive.

— Raven to Jasper.

Raven Reyes is a major character in the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth seasons. She is also a recurring character in the first season. She is portrayed by starring cast member Lindsey Morgan and debuts in Earth Skills.

While on Earth, Raven is the primary mechanic and explosives expert for the Delinquents. Raven is not part of the original the 100, however, she barters her way down to Earth with the help of Abigail Griffin to join her boyfriend, Finn Collins, by refurbishing an escape pod. Once on Earth, Raven builds a radio that allows the Delinquents to make contact with the Ark. She also creates walkie-talkies, bullets, grenades and bombs for the 100, and even instructs Clarke Griffin and Jasper Jordan on how to rig the dropship to "blast off" in the Season One finale.

During the second season, Raven struggles with nerve damage in her left leg from a gunshot injury she received when John Murphy shot her on the drop ship. She also has to deal with the after-effects of her ex-boyfriend's massacre at Tondc, including witnessing him die at the hands of Clarke. Raven is later tortured by Grounders when they believe she tried to poison their Commander. After Bellamy infiltrates Mount Weather, she establishes radio contact with him to help him disable the Acid Fog. Later, she and Wick take out Mount Weather's electricity by disabling their dam. They are caught by the Mountain Men and Raven is once again tortured when they begin harvesting her bone marrow. At the end of Season Two, she is in Camp Jaha, recovering from the latter.

n the third season, Raven continues to struggle with her pain. She joins A.L.I.E.'s cult in an attempt to be freed from it, but rebels when she realizes she can not remember Finn. However, Raven eventually submits to A.L.I.E., who uses her to Abby to take the chip, leading to the fall of Arkadia. Raven is later un-chipped and actively works against A.L.I.E., trying to destroy her by accessing the City of Light code with the help of Monty and Clarke. She retains a small part of A.L.I.E.'s code in her head, increasing her brain processing speed and overall making her much smarter.

In the fourth season Raven returns to Arkadia with her people and begins fortifying Alpha Station to shield from the upcoming second nuclear apocalypse. After discovering that Nightblood gives radiation resistance, Raven leaves with a small team to go to Becca's Island to figure out how to reverse engineer the blood. There, Raven begins to suffer seizures but succeeds to cure it and finds a rocket.

Early life :

Raven grew up living on Mecha Station. Raven's alcoholic mother would often exchange Raven's rations for moonshine, leaving Raven dependent on Finn Collins, the boy next door, who shared his rations with her and remembered her birthday. Throughout the years, the two grew closer and at some point, they started a romantic relationship and Raven‘s mother continued drinking until she died.

Around Raven's 18th birthday, Finn presented her with a handmade metal raven trinket on a chain for good luck on her Zero-G exam. She passed the test with the first perfect score since they had been giving it, however, she failed the physical due to a heart murmur. Later, Finn tells her he has another birthday present for her. He borrowed a spacesuit from the Maintenance Bay and has found a way to get her the spacewalk she had always dreamed of.

After Raven's illegal spacewalk while she was getting undressed, an alarm sounded an "outer door breach." Raven tried to figure out where the door breach was but ended up instructing Finn to use the manual override to get her back into the Ark. In doing so, the breach lost three months of oxygen. Finn then instructed Raven to take off the spacesuit for him to wear because Raven was over eighteen and would have been floated whereas Finn was still underage. While Finn was in Lockup, Raven would go see him every Visitation Day.

Later, Sinclair overruled Raven's health rejection for Zero-G Mechanic and she went on to become the youngest Zero-G Mechanic in 52 years.

Personality :

"Raven's just a real badass. She's a guy's girl, very intelligent, fierce and tough. She is a huge asset because of her intelligence… I see Raven helping girls become interested in science, engineering, and mechanics. She makes it look cool." — Lindsey Morgan

Raven has a strong will and is not afraid to break the rules. Abby remarks that Raven's personality is similar to Clarke's. She has a short temper as shown when she at various times attacks Nygel, punches Major Byrne, and also punches Clarke, even screaming and attacks Murphy. She is also very intelligent and useful to the Delinquents and is willing to sacrifice herself to save her friends. Raven speaks her mind an isn't afraid to say it how it is. Not only is she extremely brave, determined and hardworking Raven has proved on multiple occasions that she is mentally stronger than others overcoming continuous setbacks. She has a rebellious tomboyish attitude and is very independent.

Physical Appearance :

Raven is a young woman with an olive complexion, brown eyes, oval face, and straight dark brown hair. Raven's long hair is often pulled back into a half braid, half ponytail. She is 5'5" (1.65 m) and she has an athletic physique. Raven is also shown to wear earrings.

Raven usually wears a dark gray tank top combined with a jacket, dark jeans, and boots. She is often shown in dark colors such as black and gray. However, she often dons her signature red jacket. As of Season Two, Raven also wears a leg brace on her left leg, in order to help her walk.

In Season 5, after the six year jump, Raven no longer wears her signature red jacket. She has her ponytail a little bit higher with pieces in front and braid hair on top of her hair.

How does Raven end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)