More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Queenie Goldstein (Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them)

"Aw, don't worry, honey. Most guys think what you was thinking, first time they see me."

—Queenie regarding her own physical appearance

Queenie Goldstein (b. 6 January, 1903) was a half-blood American witch and the younger sister of Tina Goldstein. She attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Pukwudgie house.

After graduating from Ilvermorny, Queenie acquired a desk job in the Wand Permit Office, within the Magical Congress of the United States of America. Because of her beauty, she was described by others as being a "bombshell". She was also an extremely accomplished Legilimens, someone with the ability to extract feelings and memories from another’s mind.

While initially on the same side as her sister Tina and friend Newt, Queenie was ultimately swayed to Gellert Grindelwald's side with the offer to be free to love and marry her boyfriend Jacob Kowalski, as well as the offer to provide his freedom to others.

Queenie later became the sister-in-law of famed magizoologist and author Newt Scamander.

Biography :

Early life :

Queenie was born on 6 January, 1903. She had at least one sibling, an older sister, Tina. The sisters lost their mother and father when they were young due to Dragon Pox. Afterward, they were left to "raise each other," an experience that leads them to share a very deep bond into adulthood. They may have been of Jewish heritage.

During her youth, Queenie attended Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where she was sorted into Pukwudgie.

Adult life :

"Teenie — you brought men home?"

—Queenie meets Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski.

At some point after her graduation, Queenie landed a menial desk job in the Wand Permit Office at the Magical Congress of the United States of America.

Tina worked as an Auror, but after she used magic in front of N.S.P.S. leader Mary Lou Barebone, she was demoted to a position in the same department as Queenie. Still, Queenie insisted that Tina was the career girl, not her, as she "spends most days making coffee or unjinxing the john."

Physical appearance :

Queenie was a witch with blonde hair. She was noted for her beauty, being described as a "bombshell".

Personality and traits :

Queenie was a free-spirited, kind-hearted woman. She was very empathetic and skilled in the art of Legilimency, which sometimes affected her relationship with others, but deepened the one she shared with her sister. She was also considered to be "very brave." Queenie was unperturbed by the prejudice of her fellow wizards towards No-Majs, as ferociously evidenced by her relationship with Jacob Kowalski, and her empathy towards him. Having been sorted into Pukwudgie, Queenie was incredibly kind towards people she realised were in pain or torment, as shown by how she consoled Newt Scamander about his relationship with Leta Lestrange - stating that Leta was a taker, whilst he needed a giver.

However, it was ironically Queenie's love and compassion towards others that induced her to join Gellert Grindelwald, who managed to persuade her that under his new world order, she and others would have a newfound freedom to love whomever they wish, since laws like Rappaport's Law would be abolished by him. Moreover, Grindelwald's Seer intention to fight against the future Second World War of the Muggles, appealed to Queenie's peaceful personality. Hence, Queenie agreed with Grindelwald's ideology so much, that she was even willing to stick with Grindelwald after her boyfriend Jacob Kowalski tearfully refused to join her, and sadly accused her new fanaticism as "crazy." While certainly heartbroken at losing Jacob, Queenie believes in the importance of the free love cause which she could not yet have for herself, and she thus accompanies Gellert Grindelwald to Nurmengard Castle.

Magical abilities and skills :

Newt Scamander: "You're a Legilimens?"

Queenie: "Mm. Yeah. But I always have trouble with your kind; Brits. It's the accent."

— Queenie discussing her Legilimency skill

  1. Legilimency: Queenie was an extremely accomplished Legilimens, who could relatively easily look deep down into the story of someone if she really wanted to. However, an Occlumens of immense power (like Gellert Grindelwald) was able to fully conceal his true thoughts from her, as Queenie was unable to see through his Percival Graves disguise. Queenie was said to have a natural talent at Legilimency and did not need any training at all.
  2. Love: Queenie, as a member of the house Pukwudgie, was an extremely loving person, and her immense love and compassion for people was strongly reflected in her magic. She was capable of casting a deeply powerful love enchantment on her then boyfriend Jacob Kowalski, in order to persuade him to get engaged as soon as possible, since otherwise Jacob didn't wish to legally endanger his beloved by marrying her. Ironically, Queenie would become fanatically loyal to Gellert Grindelwald's cause mainly because the Dark Wizard had skillfully appealed to her feelings of love and compassion, promising to make his For the Greater Good new world order a more compassionate one, and that the horrifying future Second World War of the Muggles would be fought against. Despite now being an acolyte, Queenie was as compassionate as ever towards the Obscurial Aurelius Dumbledore, telling Grindelwald how to best appeal to the young man while at Nurmengard.
  3. Defence Against the Dark Arts: Queenie told Newt Scamander and Jacob Kowalski that her job at MACUSA mainly involved "unjinxing the john" and making coffee.
  4. Charms: Queenie appeared to be very talented at charms, as not only did she know some basic opening spells, including Alohomora and Aberto, but also was an expert in food-related charms, notably preparing a strudel by using magic. Indeed, Queenie's food-related charms were good enough to greatly impress Jacob Kowalski, himself a talented baker.
  5. Transfiguration: Queenie had some skill in this magical field, notably being able to transfigure her clothing into dress before entering the Blind Pig speakeasy.
  6. Apparition: Queenie, like most adult wizards, was capable of Apparating with relative ease.
  7. Nonverbal magic: She could use Legilimency by just looking at a person without speaking the incantation. Queenie was also able to prepare a meal for four people in mere moments without uttering a single word. Additionally, she was able to wordlessly transfigure her clothing into a dress.
  8. Wandless magic: Queenie could discreetly use Legilimency by just looking at a person, without the use of her wand.

Possessions :

"That’s got to be the closest thing to a sexy wand I’ve ever seen."

—Description of Queenie's wand.

  1. Wand: Queenie's wand is made from an unknown wood and core. It was described as "sexy" and had an Art Deco-inspired design. The handle is in the shape of a shell and made of mother of pearl.
  2. Chadwick's Charms: A seven-volume series of Charms textbooks written by Chadwick Boot and used at Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tina and Queenie Goldstein owned these books while living in an apartment together.
  3. The Witch's Friend: A monthly American wizarding women's interest magazine that was published in the early 20th century. Tina and Queenie Goldstein apparently subscribed to this magazine, owning the September 1925 issue.
  4. The Flap of the Cape: A wizarding book written by Abigail R. Cankus. Tina and Queenie Goldstein owned these books while living in an apartment together.
  5. The Owl Airforce: A wizarding book by Simon Dentata.

Where is Queenie when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)