More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Genericc616 Genericc616

"Lets Party"

Put on some music, crank up the volume grab some drinks and start dancing

You leave your friends to sort out the music selection, and help Tanya prepare drinks for everyone, you pour out several different drinks into plastic cups and start passing them out, slowly but surely your friends start to unwind and start dancing to the music. It's just the start of the night, but you feel everything is going well so far.

Tanya on the other hand wants things to be a bit more lively she turns the speakers up, and yells "Come on girls, you call that dancing show me your moves!" With that she grabs you by the wrist and pulls you into the centre of the dance floor, well your parent's lounge with the furniture moved back to make space.

You feel encouraged by Tanya's energetic dancing, and try showing off some of your moves as well, admittedly they are mostly copied off what you've seen from TV and movies, but Tanya smiles and says "There we go girl, you're starting to loosen up." You smile back and laugh and throw your hands up in the air and start swaying. You close your eyes and start to enjoy the moment, you're happy surrounded by your closest friends, a little buzzed from the couple cups of beer, even your best friend isn't giving you too much shit about being cautious.

When you open your eyes again you can't see Tanya you look to your left and see Amy and Emma your two geeky friends from your science class, they were giggling while trying to do the robot, you laugh and shake your head then look to your right. You see Terri and Yuki, two girls from your History class that you got sat next to, and worked together with them for assignments, they were a little distant to you at first, they were childhood friends going back to when they were really young.

You believe Yuki's family moved into the house across from Terri's family when she was about 5. Yuki is insanely shy and you suspect she was bullied a lot due to English not being her first language and having to take extra classes when she was in Elementary school. Once they found out you weren't one of those horrible people who used to make fun of people who struggled with a second language, you won her over by saying voicing you disbelief English wasn't her first language, as she spoke it much better than half the Sports teams.

You start to think about the group of friends you have, your two geeky friends, your two bookish friends and finally you longest and dearest friend despite her ribbing, the punk/rebel of the group. You wonder if it wasn't for you if any of your other friends would have even tried to talk Tanya. You're glad they do as, while Tanya does have a bit of a bad impact on you and your friends, you like to think you all have a good impact on her, like you almost level out the crazy and sanity, the wild and the dull. This train of thought is completely derailed when you feel a hand grab your waist and the warmth of breath on the back of your neck.

How do you react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)