More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by ThomasMoro ThomasMoro

What happens next?

All the magic users in Sunnydale and Buffy had to run into this one III

Buffy was human enough to admit that she had been tempted to leave the young redhead behind in the church while she went for help but in the end, she thought it best to accompany her on her way home. Not that Buffy relished the prospect of yet another detour on the way home -- especially since she was still naked -- but she knew deep down that she would not rest easy that night if she did not personally see to it that the young girl she had rescued made it home safely.

In any event, Buffy would probably need to find a phone from which to inform someone about the body in the church and where better to call from than the young girl's house. Granted, it was not likely that the body of the girl's would-be killer would just get up and walk away while Buffy and the girl was gone but then this was Sunnydale. Local dead bodies had done a lot worse.

As it was, it seemed to take almost of Buffy's Slayer strength to help her keep up with the young redhead. Unlike her, the naked redhead had been able to get dressed again and on the way to her house, she talked about a mile a minute about everything from her glass unicorn collection to her favorite figure skater.

Her name, apparently, was April. She had a twin brother who went to Sunnydale High yet who was also thinking of transferring to another high school. Her mother was very religious, but her brother was not.

When Buffy broke down and told April about the weird spell she was under, April got all excited and promised Buffy that she'd get a friend of hers to help her with her spell.

"My friend knows a lot about magic, Buffy," said April. "I'm quite sure he can help you with your problem."

"Somehow I doubt that," said Buffy. "And anyway, I'd rather not impose -- "

"Hey, you saved my life," said April. "In light of that, I insist that you let me pay you back by getting my friend to help you."

"Well, in all fairness," said Buffy, "I too have friends who know more than a little something about magic."

"Not like this guy!" exclaimed April. "He knows all kinds of stuff."

"But can he cure what I have?" asked Buffy.

"Only one way to find out," said April. "Anyway, that's his house up ahead. Maybe we'll be lucky and he'll be home right now."

Buffy just shrugged. A male magician who would do anything for his good friend. Especially if she were a pretty girl like April. It seemed like a rather dubious thing to seek help from. But who knows? This guy April mentioned may really know of a cure. And April did seem like a nice person. Perhaps all this was a sign.

No sooner than April entered her friend's house than Buffy heard a voice call out, "Is that you, April?"

"Yes, it is, Jonathan," said April with a grin.

"Why are you out of school so early?" asked the voice. "You usually don't get out of school this early."

"I ran into a major problem during lunch," said April. "In fact, I almost got killed. But fortunately this nice girl came by and saved me."

Buffy took one glance at the short, dark-haired guy who had just entered the room -- the same girl April had just addressed as Amy -- and realized it was her fellow classmate Jonathan Levinson. At the same time, Jonathan took one glance of Buffy's naked body and stopped walking.

"You brought Buffy Summers here?" Jonathan asked April.

"Why, yes, I did," said April. "She's the nice girl I was just telling you about and apparently she got hit by a nudity curse. Can you please help her out?"

"But she's naked," said Jonathan, suddenly fixated on Buffy's breasts for some reason.

"Yes, she is," said April. "Can you help her out?"

Buffy placed her arms over her breasts but Jonathan kept staring -- not just at her chest but at almost everything on the front part of her body save her face.

"But she's naked," said Jonathan.

"Yes, she is, Jonathan," said April. "Can you help her out?"

Jonathan failed to answer April's question. In fact, he just kept looking at Buffy's naked body until finally he fainted.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)