More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by bbcummings bbcummings

Who does Carly find?

A Group of teens in the woods

Carly slinked in the shadows, avoiding detection. With her newfound powers, she was nearly invisible in the darkness. She cornered the voices to a small swing set surrounded by trees.

A lithe brunette with a slender, bright face swung wildly on the contraption. She had the body of a dancer, sleek and well toned. Carly could see by the girl's tight long-sleeved t-shirt that she had almost excessively perky, apple-sized breasts. Carly found herself instantly attracted to this one.

It was strange. As a human, Carly never felt desire for women. The very idea made her a little queasy. Now, Carly's humanity had passed, leaving only raw and strange desires.

With each swing up and down, Carly watched the young woman's boobs jiggle ever so slightly. She was wearing loose sweatpants, but Carly could imagine the supple ass underneath there.

Carly shook herself back to reality and assessed the rest of the group. There were two other girls at the swing set. One was a chubby redhead with a cute face and fairly large tits. They were considerably bigger than the brunette's, but far less perky. They sagged in the girl's loose sweat-shirt.

The final was an African American girl with long, powerful legs and full, muscular ass. Her breasts were big as well. Perkier than the redhead's, but fuller than the brunette's. In her new life, Carly was apparently a boob girl.

Carly sized up this last girl carefully. She seemed to exude power and poise. The level of potential was almost overwhelming to Carly. With the right exposure, this one would be an utter dominatrix.

Then there were the two men. Both were loud and tall and muscular. They were full of raw energy, but otherwise uninteresting. Carly felt confident she could take both of them with ease, push come to shove.

Still, a plan was needed. She couldn't barge in. It was far too early to draw attention to herself.

The brunette suddenly spoke in a sing song. "We're trespassing int he park. We're trespassing in the park."

The black girl responded: "Yeah, I think I'm ready to go. What about you Amanda?"

Amanda was the redhead. She nodded silently.

"I don't know," boy number one said. "I could stay."

The brunette leaped off the swing and landed in a perfect crouch. Seeing this grace only made Carly want the girl so much worse.

"Charlie, we should go," the brunette said in her tinkling sing song. "Besides, we've got that English exam on Monday. I'm so behind."

Charlie was boy number one.

"Yeah Charlie, I'm tired anyways," boy number two said.

Charlie shrugged his shoulders.

"Sure thing Rob," he said. "Jenny, Amanda, stay safe."

"Yeah, will do," the black girl, Jenny, said.

The group split into two, leaving Carly with a choice.

Which group does Carly follow?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)