More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by bbcummings bbcummings

Which group does Carly follow?

The Brunette and the two boys

"Alright, not trying to be annoying," Charlie said, "but I've got to take a massive dump."

"Charlie, come on," Sophia jeered, slapping Charlie in the back.

Rob simmered a few steps behind the two. They were getting too touchy for his liking.

Sophia was Rob's next door neighbor and, perhaps more importantly, his lifelong crush. They were as close of friends as could be, but there always seemed to be that distance.

A distance that didn't exist between Charlie and Sophia.

Charlie had come into the picture much later. Two years ago he had moved into the neighborhood. The chemistry with Sophia hadn't been instant, but it had developed fast enough.

Rob knew they weren't dating...yet, but it seemed only a matter of time. Certainly, Sophia wasn't fighting it.

Meanwhile, he was the best friend. The big brother. Anger throbbed in Rob's temples.

Charlie was alright on his own. An oaf, unsophisticated, at times stupid. He didn't have a mean bone in his body though. Just that big, dumb smile. Rob hated that smile, but he couldn't hate the person wearing it.

They reached the park bathrooms, mercifully well lit. The park was usually bright all night, but on this night, the whole place seemed blanketed in shadows. It gave Rob the creeps.

"Alright, don't get attacked by a monster while I'm in here," Charlie said.

"Well I'll just kill it with my superpowers, duh," Sophia giggled back.

"Just don't take too long," Rob said.

Charlie locked eyes with him. No anger, but there was a trace of vague sadness.

"Sure thing, buddy."

Charlie disappeared into the bathroom. None of them noticed the shadow that arced over the small pavilion.

Who does demoness target?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)