More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by bbcummings bbcummings

Which group does Carly follow?

Jenny and Amanda

Carly felt a deep yearning for the lithe, young brunette, but she had to think strategically if she was to fulfill her new infernal purpose.

The black girl, Jenny, would make an incredible agent of darkness with the right application of corruption. The redhead was secondary, but still carried potential.

Carly followed the pair along the treeline, waiting for the perfect opportunity.

***

Something wasn't right. The air had become colder as they departed from the rest of the group. Somehow, the park, though usually well-lit, seemed darker than usual.

It all gave Jenny a sinking, worried feeling.

"Hey Amanda," Jenny said. "Keep an eye open."

Amanda darted her head around, her eyes bulging out of her sockets. Jenny wondered how the girl always managed to look cute. She felt a slight tingle deep down. A momentary flicker of attraction sparked in her thoughts before Jenny suppressed that hard. It wasn't right. Not with friends.

"Do you think we're in trouble?" Amanda asked.

Jenny was about to lie. To tell her friend that it was alright and that she was just spooked. That's when she saw the fog.

It rolled in as they were starting on the hill before the athletic section of the park. The pace was fast, more like running water than fog. The strangest thing was the color. A bright, glowing purple.

"We're in trouble," Jenny yelped.

Both girls whirled around, hoping to escape. To their horror, the same purple fog rolled in behind them. It moved in close and formed a circle around the pair.

"Jenny," Amanda whimpered. "Have you ever seen fog move like this?"

"Nope."

"Absofruitelytastic."

Why did she have to be so dang cute? Jenny wondered.

Jenny was about to turn to her friend and tell her to book it when a fist collided with the right side of her face. Jenny saw stars and tumbled to the ground below as the purple fog enveloped them.

Through the sickening murk and throbbing pain in Jenny's head, she heard Amanda shriek.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)