More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by bbcummings bbcummings

What does she do?

Carly comes to grips with her transformation

Carly stared down at her boyfriend, or at least what was left of him. Tyler now looked like an ancient corpse. There was nothing left but paper-dry skin and bones.

Did she feel sad? Carly knew she was supposed. Horrified as well. That was all there. Those emotions still registered, but it was all submerged under the torrent sensation running through her body.

She felt so...voluptuous, vital. Physically decadent and emotionally radiant. Each breath brought a tingle to Carly's enhanced body.

She knelt by Tyler's corpse and whispered to it

"I'm sorry," she said. Carly really did mean that too. There were black waters below her otherwise calm emotional sea, it was all just... submerged.

Carly hefted the body, which was quite light. Her enhanced physiology helped with this.

There was a pond off to the right of the playground. Carly lept over the short chain link fence surrounding the pound, corpse wrapped over her shoulder, and tossed the body into the murky water.

Later there would need to be an explanation. At least, that's what the human part of Carly assumed. The submerged part.

Carly stared at her reflection in the pond. She no longer struggled to see in the dark and the image appeared perfectly.

The change was so stark that even the very human emotion of shock managed to strike through the veil and seize Carly for a moment.

She had always been pretty. And busty, and "hot". This was something else. This was inhuman beauty. Carly's eyes burned like purple embers in the night. She examined her tall, muscular yet exquisitely feminine stature. Her large, hefty breasts tipped with full black nipples. Wild, unkempt hair.

Then the urges returned. There was a churning within her. Pure darkness. The changes from absorbing Tyler and had finally settled.

Carly's corruption sack, formerly her womb, was now full of boiling dark matter. Her venom sacks were also filled and ready. Carly felt an intense need to spread this gift, to give others what she now felt.

In the distance, Carly heard the tinkling laughter of a teenage girl. The sound prompted predatory need to wash over Carly. More female voices joined the first. They all sounded close. Not more than a quarter of a mile away. Carly started in the direction of the sound.

Then a male voice broke in on the group. Carly remembered another need.

Feeding.

Who does Carly find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)