More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 67 by lamancha lamancha

Do I wear them?

Of course.

I don't have much of a choice but to lean into this.

I can feel myself being watched as I'm in the bathroom, out of the corner of my eyes I see two heads crest and then drop down out of sight. Stripping inside the bathroom, hanging my boxers and pants on the hook behind the door I go to put on the very tight speedo Yui had brought me from my place. The kangaroo bulging and warping out of shape as I awkwardly try to shift my package into place, looking at myself in the mirror, taking five deep breathes and trying to psyche myself up to be wearing this ridiculous outfit amongst some of the most gorgeous women I've ever known.

Once my reserve is steeled, I open the door from the bathroom to Piya's bedroom to step out and am immediately assaulted by a loud and boisterous laugh.

Yui has been lying in wait for me to come out, camera in hand. It's all I can do is pose for the picture and laugh along. "So you wanted this to happen huh?

"Yep! Looking sexy roo!"

"I suppose that's a better nickname than A.F," I smile back.

"I don't know you're a pretty phenomenal Asian fucker, Yui says with a coo, "come on, let's go party."

We get out to the party to see that even more people have shown up, the music is loud and people are drinking and laughing, talking loudly and mingling. Holly and Jessica are talking with Piya, Dawn and Lawan are mingling with some boys who they must have invited. Everyone is having a great time.

Holly, Jessica and Piya are the first people to notice my outfit, wolf whistles and cheers ring out until everyone running around the pool stops and laughs. Yui whispers in my ear, "I think you look sexy!" Then smacks my ass hard and goes to join Holly Jessica and Piya.

The only thing that takes anyone's attention off me is when Dawn and Lawan grab Aor by the wrists and fling her into the pool. As she emerges she rips off her cover all and looks at me

With that everyone follows her into the pool, jumping and diving in, swimming and splashing around. Piya throws her sister into the pool, Dawn does a cannonball and the rim of the pool is covered in red solo plastic cups.

A game of chicken breaks out between Yui and Piya and Holly and Jessica. Piya and Holly on top pushing and grabbing at each other's wet bodies.

Every time I get out of the pool the fabric clings to my package making me feel more and more exposed. I try to cover myself with a towel yet Yui seems to have made it her mission to snatch off me.

The hours fly by, people bounce in and out, one time Yui found a girl wearing an identical suit to hers and insisted someone document it for Instagram.

After that Yui hands me the camera and dives into the pool, swimming up to Piya and whispering in her ear. Piya begins corralling everyone "Everyone! Everyone," then repeating that in Thai, I guess.

"Everyone time for a group photo!" her arms splashing against the water as she waves everyone over. Holly and Jessica start to make their way to the edge of the pool but Piya wouldn't hear of it, "no no ladies, you're in this with all of us."

As the group of gorgeous women all pile together in the shallow end of the pool, Piya looks at me and asks, "you don't mind do you?"

Of course, I don't so I set up the shot, Lawan and Dawn and Piya and Yui and Aor and Holly and Jessica all pressed together smiling up at me as I take the picture. "Okay everyone 1-2-3..."

On three all the Thai women yell something out and begin laughing hysterically. Holly, confused at why everyone is laughing asks Piya, who explains they shouted 'big cock.'

Looking through the viewfinder, the picture came out great.

Who wants to see the picture first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)