More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 68 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who wants to see the picture first?

Piya, Yui and Aor.

First out of the pool is Yui, closely followed by Piya and Aor. The three of them forming a huddle around me as they take a look at the photo.

Yui is delighted by the way it came out, "Ooh I wish I could post it right away!"

"I have an SD card reader upstairs on my computer that would probably work," Piya says.

The two of them head off into the house leaving Aor with me. Finally able to keep a towel covering myself for more than three seconds I settle into a lounge chair as Aor sits down on a seat next to me.

Holly and Jessica were still in the pool with Lawana and Dawn swimming and knocking about a beach ball.

"Jess, baby, would you mind to get me another drink from inside," Holly asked her girlfriend.

"Sure thing," was her response.

"Hey, do you think you could teach me how to make some drinks?" Dawn asked Jessica before she could get out of the pool.

"Sure! I'll teach you how to make a Pinacolda," Jess said as she got out, grabbing a towel on the way inside. Jessica was always very proud of her cocktail skills and Dawn couldn't have found a better teacher if she was truly interested in learning.

"So did you learn the moral of the story with Jin?" Aor asks me now that the crowd around the pool has thinned out.

"Don't let Piya blindfold me and convince me to strip?" I say joking to Aor.

I get a smirk out of her, before quickly reassuring her I'm taking her seriously with my second answer.

"Don't ever come between Piya and Yui," I say honestly.

"And don't go putting one down behind the others back," Aor adds.

"That's not the sort of person I am," I say earnestly, "I can only begin to imagine the bond you girls must share and I know how lucky I am to share time with one, let alone two of you. I'm only here by their good graces and wouldn't do anything to hurt that."

"She's falling for you very quickly Yui. And deeply. Just be mindful of that," Aor gives me some advice that I promise to take onboard.

"Seems she's not the only one with a crush on you too."

"Dawn," I say, knowing exactly who she's referring too.

Aor laughed, "you have your work cut out with that one. Crazy like monkey, stubborn like buffalo."

"Hormones like rabbit?" I say, feeling at ease around Aor.

I get a full laugh out of her this time.

"Yes. Exactly."

Hearing Yui and Piya's voices coming back in the living room I know my private talk with Aor will soon be at an end. I think Aor sensed that too when she added, "and be patient and understanding with Piya. She's spent a long time in an unhappy place."

Yui stuck her head out the sliding door and waved us inside. I waved back to let her know we'd be inside in just a second.

"Hey Aor, I learnt another moral last night," I said just as we both went to get up.

"Oh, whats that?"

"Don't let Yui handcuff you," I told Aor, payback for the tiny speedos.

Aor eyes lit up at the gossip. "And whys that?" she asked, eager to know more.

"I'll leave that up to you to find out," I said as I headed off inside.

What did Yui want us for?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)