More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

What do I do?

Go back to bed.

With Piya now awake I return back under the covers with her and take her back in my arms.

“Last night was… Wow. Just amazing,” I tell her, barely able to find the words for how much it meant to me.

“I know. I didn’t know it could be like that. I’ve never felt so in touch with another person,” Piya says relaxing her body against mine. “But…”

Why does there always have to be a but with Piya.

“…I want to be open and upfront with you. There’s something I need to tell you,” she continues.

I’m not liking where this is going at all.

“The other night at The Loft when I came and saw you, well, my boyfriend and I, well, ex-boyfriend I should say. We were on a break or trial separation as he called it. It was all really new and I didn’t want to talk about it just yet so I got drunk and Yui was there to look after me. Anyway, after that we had a big fight and broke up for good. Yui’s been helping him move out and he’s staying at her place until he finds somewhere to live. That’s the real reasons why she couldn’t come yesterday.” I listen on in silence. All the details seeming to fall into place at last.

“What I’m trying to say is this is all just really new for me and I hadn’t expected anything to happen with you so fast but I just can’t stop myself around you. I don’t want to rush into anything is what I’m trying to say. I really need my space right now to sort through how I’m feeling about everything. So, if I’m distant for a while I really want for you to understand what’s going on.”

My relief is palpable to hear Piya lay everything out on the line. I reassure her that she can have all the time in the world she needs and that I will still be there for her at the end of the day. My feelings for her not changing one bit.

We cuddle together after that, neither of us wanting this moment to end, knowing that we must return to the real world before long.

It is Piya that comes up with a suggestion for me to fill my time in while she goes through her emotional issues. “Why don’t you hang out with Yui again? She said she had a really fun time with you at the gym the other day,” she says.

Surely Yui didn’t tell Piya about the sauna. “Yeah that sounds good. I might just do that,” I say not wishing to elaborate about what a fun time constituted.

“Are you okay with this really?” Piya asks me one more time to make sure.

Am I okay with this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)