More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by lamancha lamancha

Am I okay with this?

Hard to say "no".

"Hmmm," mulling everything I heard over. "I guess that could work. I bet Yui and I could take a lot of great pictures together," looking over to my sweet naked bed mate Piya who gasps in fake indignation. She leans over and playfully bites my chest.

"Did she tell you?" Piya asks with her face still buried in my muscular chest, "did she tell you how hard I was snooping on you two from her posts at the gym?" laughing she mutters, "that bitch! I swear I don't know who's side she's on."

Honestly, I don't either at this point. Not entirely sure what Yui has told Piya I just choose to keep quiet and not admit to anything yet. Rather I reach up and rub my chest, feeling her teeth marks on my chest.

Piya props herself up onto one elbow, her gorgeous black hair cascading down over our faces, canopying us in our own little world until Piya pushes her hair back. Looking deep into my eyes with her gorgeous brown ones, the whites surrounding her pupils making her eyes dance with the enthusiasm I could recognize anywhere.

“She promised me she wouldn’t say anything!” Piya says as she leans over me to grab her phone that was plugged in on the floor. “I’m texting her right now!” she declares. Her naked body resting over mine, her ass in the air with her head only a few inches off the ground as she recites what she is writing to Yui. ‘Saw our favorited bouncer. You’ll never believe how good he looks!’ and with that I help Piya back up on top of the mattress. She is giggling wildly as she holds onto her phone as I cup her chin, pushing more of her black hair, matted from the barrage of sex, sweat and movement that preceded her waking up. I kiss her deeply, lifting my head off the pillow to meet hers and nothing is breaking this kiss until her phone buzzes. She grabs he phone, the response time so quick it stuns me a little as she reads aloud from her screen. ‘I believe it! I can’t wait. I’ll hit him up soon.’

Piya’s face is lit up by the screen of her phone and I am amazed at how great she looks in the soft blue light off her screen. I hear my phone buzzing somewhere in my pants. My pants, somewhere in Piya’s room. It’s probably Yui but I can’t stop staring at Piya, naked with her white sheets wrapped around her body. She notices how I’m looking at her and immediately blushes, asking, “what?” twisting around to look at the large mirror on the dresser across from her bed. “Oh god I must look like such a mess!”

Grabbing her wrist as she tries to comb her sex hair and wipe under her eyes. “No Piya, you look amazing!” Sitting up in her bed. “I just have one question.”

What do I want to know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)