More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Ayumi Ayumi

Stories using Variant Rules:

Ayumi Tanaka (Webcam Slut)

Masterbate

Sexy Outfit

Webcam Slut (-1 Hard, -1 Hot, +1 Cool, +1 Control)

Ayumi couldn't believe her good fortune as her parents were going to be out of town for an entire two weeks on some kind of summer getaway. Additionally, today was her eighteenth birthday, and she had plans to celebrate it on air via her new webcam channel on Sluts World. It would have been inconceivable for her to have attempted something like this three days ago, but her friend, Tabitha, had shown her the thousands she was making with regular views and shows. Tabitha had assured her as well that she wouldn't even need to get fully naked if she didn't want to or was too scared at the prospect. Tabitha herself had only sucked cock once on her show which gave Ayumi some comfort.

Quickly, Ayumi set up the camera her parents had gotten her today before leaving. It was an expensive one with high definition recording capabilities she also turned her laptop camera on as well and placed it at an angle where she could see it from almost anywhere in the room so that her viewers wouldn't have to miss out on her action. Another camera was set up in her closet though it wasn't on due to her trepidation at being seen fully nude at least this early on in her career. Really, she had no intention of doing more than masturbate, pose or just dress up for her audience. She was saving her precious virginities for marriage as her father commanded and hadn't even kissed a boy yet.

Ayumi took one last look over her room certain she was happy with all the angles and scenery. It was a little embarrassing how childish her possessions were, but she couldn't bear to part with her things over the years from stuffed animals to outfits she was certain no longer fit. Each had a special memory in her heart though it have been time to update the walls from her favorite pastel pink to something else though that would have to come later while she was attending the local university. Satisfied if a little apprehensive at taking the first step into a new world, Ayumi walked to her closet to pick out an outfit to wear for the day.

She was a slight girl barely 112 lbs of nothing and standing at a petite 5'3". Her lithe limbs were flexible though she was definitely not athletic preferring to lounge around with her friends or go shopping. Her long silky black hair which was waist length and currently dyed a light brown and dark brown eyes hidden behind hazel contacts were often complimented by her friends and family though she always thought of herself as a little too plain. Her chest wasn't as developed as her friend Tabitha's being a mere B cup though they were firm and perky. Her wardrobe though had undergone a radical increase since Tabitha had pointed her to being a webcam girl. Most had been bought with a credit card in anticipation of making it back later. Tabitha jad picked out the majority ranging from sheer negligee to tight fitting tube tops, sheer panties, sexy costumes and even no less than ten lolita dresses that Ayumi had to order custom made at Tabitha's strangely insistent request all of which still looked too short, outright transparent and/or tight for her to wear.

Ayumi took in a deep breath and reached into the closet to grab...

Roll +cool to describe your sexy outfit (+1 Cool)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)