More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Ayumi Ayumi

Roll +cool to describe your sexy outfit (+1 Cool)

On a 10+, hold 3.

Ayumi looked back at her cameras and then towards the closet before making up her mind. If she was going to give boys a show on her new channel, she wanted to start off with a bang rather than a whimper. Though the thought of whimpering before an audience that couldn't reach her did bring a smile to her face. No, she was going to prove to Tabitha and herself that she could do this and wasn't going to timidly step onto the stage. Ayumi turned the cameras on including the one in her closet titling her new live stream: Virgin girl strips for your pleasure.

A smile crept across her lips as she signed in and flounced in her pajamas over to the closet making sure her entire body would be on display as she stripped out of her clothes. Slowly, she teased the audience pulling down her bottoms and waving her pert ass in front of the camera for all to see followed by pulling down her panties though only from the side to hide her smooth pussy behind her thighs. The audience count was growing bringing a smile to Ayumi's lips; she was pulling this off. Finally, she finished by tossing her shirt to the ground and giving the viewers a perfect view of her nubile breasts.

Finally naked, Ayumi slipped in a sheer white thong whose triangle patch did little to cover her peach from view. She was flaunting herself now before the cameras turned to face them with not even a modicum of modesty as she pulled on a translucent babydoll held up by soft straps with cups that softly embraced her creamy breasts. The lingerie was split down the middle below the chest leaving her flat tummy exposed with nothing more than lacy edges to obscure anything. The thought of hundreds of boys watching her strip tease and dressing was an overpowering sensation as her pussy twitched in anticipation of further exhibitionism.

Ayumi rushed to the bed and hopped onto it sending her lingerie fluttering about her like leaves blowing in the wind before settling into place wordlessly with her legs spread wide. Immediately, her hands went between her legs as she began to prep herself fingering her clit and open slit to tease out lubrication for the upcoming scene...

Roll +Control to masturbate (+1 Control, +3 Hold)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)