More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by AuNaturale AuNaturale

Josh... this is your conscience... call the big tittied Indian girl...

It's a date! Will New Josh score?

"Hello?"

"Is-Is this... Shannon?" Josh stammered, wondering at the pauses in his own speech. Where was all this nervousness coming from? By now, later in the evening, he was warming up to the idea that his playing around on the rules app had really rewritten reality and changed his own history in the process. So there was a part of him mentally crying out, Come on, you're not THIS terrible with women! You landed Sarah in a previous timeline, for Pete's sake!

"Ah, this is Josh, then?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah." Josh swallowed a lump in his throat. "I was wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime tomorrow."

There was a sultry giggle on the other end of the line. "Caught your interest, have I? I wonder what could have done that."

Pegged. "W-Well, uh..."

"Hahahaha! Ooooh, you're gonna be fun. All I have tomorrow is a morning lecture, so how about lunch? Food court at the mall, maybe?"

"S-Sure. See you then."


By lunchtime the next day, it was impossible to ignore the changes to the world that had taken place. Asian and Middle Eastern women all dressed up to indulge or subtly advertise their inherited fetishes. The greater share of the population, probably because those women were inherently more desirable because of their weak points.

Not to mention the changes in himself. This Josh West had grown up in this world, and though he was starting to get a handle on the integrated memories, he was less than pleased with the role he was settling into. Josh West Prime had been an average guy all around, confident enough to privately enjoy his fetishes while still pursuing a normal public life. This Josh West was a bit of a sheltered loner, too intimidated by the even more attractive ethnic women around him to summon the courage to engage with them. Some of that was his new upbringing, though – living in a community soft-gated by affluence, his parents determined to "raise him right" and hammer into his head that he should pursue proper women (read: white or black) and treat them properly, not take advantage of those poor OTHER women. A notion that Josh did not openly fight but privately rejected, especially once he finally got away from home. In this Josh West's mind, it was entirely possible to treat a "yellow" or "sandy" woman like a human being... and also have mutual fun with their amazing inherited fetishes. He just didn't know how yet.

At some point, it would probably be necessary to use the Rules app to even up the playing field; to add all the other countries to the list. But right now, the ripple effects were so intimidating that Josh felt like laying off for a while. He'd already turned himself into a depressing loner – who knew how else he could screw himself if he took things too far without thinking.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late!"

Shannon's sprint to Josh's table was a sight to behold, her enormous bosom bound only by a t-shirt and the strap of her book bag, bouncing every which way delightfully without any visible discomfort. She slowed to a stop and smiled at him, her chest heaving with every exerted breath.

Josh struggled to drag his eyes upward. "No problem. Nice to see you again."

"Feeling's mutual," Shannon said with a nearly predatory grin, though it was balanced by the genuine easygoing delight in her eyes. She set her bag down on the chair opposite him with a heavy thump and wiped some sweat off her brow. "Sorry... Professor went on past time and wouldn't let us leave with our damn assignments until he was finished. I am wiped and starving. Can you watch my stuff while I grab some food?"

"Of course, of course."

Shannon walked towards the nearest Indian establishment (staffed by a girl whose tits were visible even from the tables), giving Josh a prime view of the curve of her waist, hips, and perky ass, and the way her tits stretched the t-shirt past the edges of her torso.

She stopped and looked over her shoulder fast enough to catch Josh staring. Then she smirked and kept walking, while Josh carefully adjusted his pants.


They talked over food. Shannon had to sit an extra inch or two away from the table and drape a few napkins across the shelf of her bust, but she made it work. When Josh's mind wasn't filled with the imagined image of Shannon's tits, he found that this college girl was... actually pretty interesting and fun as a person. She was pursuing a degree in psychology and wanted to become a therapist. She also had a lot of opinions on how sex impacted people's lives and what it meant to live a sex-positive lifestyle.

At one point, she said with a smirk, "I'm surprised you haven't brought up my pedigree yet. It's not like I set it to Private." She looked down a wiped a few crumbs off the extra-large napkin hanging from her neck. "Though I bet you know one part."

The word threw Josh for a bit of a loop. Pedigree? It made sense, and of course it would be available online, but... Oh, she was expecting an answer. How did the new Josh feel about this? "Ah, well... It just seemed kind of creepy. Blame that on my upbringing, I suppose. It's like– It's– Uh..." Come on New Josh, FOCUS!! "It's like looking up cheat codes for women. And it's one thing when what you want is a quick fuck" – Shannon's lips curled up further at that – "but another when you want to actually meet new people who... who happen to be asian or middle eastern. It's like, 'oh, I've got a couple of magic bullets in my back pocket if this isn't going the way I want.'"

Shannon raised an eyebrow. "Going the 'nice guy' route, huh?"

Nope, nope, fuck this, you're striking out. Josh Prime is taking over. Josh leaned forward on the table with a bit more determination and said, "Maybe... or maybe I'm looking for more than just a 'quick' fuck. Maybe I'm greedy and want to have my cake and eat it too. Maybe I want a partner and an amazing sex toy."

She chuckled quietly. "That's the dream, huh?" Finished with her food, she set her napkin on her tray and put her hands in her lap, her expression taking a turn for the serious. "Well, before we go any further... I think it's time I tell you something."

What is Shannon's big confession?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)