More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

What do you do?

Get on your knees (Double blowjob)

You man up and decide that there is only one way to fix this. You slowly get on your knees right in the middle of the two girls, but they don't even notice you, because of their arguing. You've had enough. You shimmy over to face Mia and reach your hand out to grab her cock. Mia let's out a short gasp of surprise, as you slowly start moving your hand up and down her limp dick. The argument was ground to a halt, and dead silence filled the room.

That is, until Mia spoke up, addressing Ava. "Well, well, well, looks like your little boyfriend Jason doesn't want anything to do with you, sister."

Ava snarls back "Shut up!" and addresses you. "And what the fuck do you think you're doing? You can't just ignore me! Come over here, and pleasure ME, not that skank!"

You hear her loud and clear, but reply "Why don't you just come here, so I can pleasure you both at the same time?"

Mia says "Yeah, sis, why not?" in a sort of mocking voice.

Ava looks annoyed, but starts walking over to you and Mia, while saying "Fine, but you better make this good, buddy."

Ava stands next to Mia and you take her dick in your right hand, stroking Mia's with your left. After a minute of stroking both of their cocks, they finally rise to their fully erect state. Both of their cocks look almost exactly the same, apart from a few bumps and veins. They are both around 8.5 inches long, 2 inches thick and leaking precum profusely.

Ava and Mia seem a bit uncomfortable standing next to each other, so you decide to toy with them a little bit. You start rubbing the tips of their cocks against each other. Ava's and Mia's eyes light up and they look at each other, right before quickly facing away in embarrassment. Their faces start to blush.

Ava get's flustered being so close to her sister, but tries hiding her emotions by speaking up and taking action, saying: "Oh, stop playing around and just get to it already!"

She puts her hands on your head and starts pushing her cock up against your lips. You don't resist and open your mouth, so that her cock may enter, all while your left hand keeps jerking off Mia. She pushes your head down halfway down her hard cock, making you gag in response. As she loosens her grip on your head, you start moving your head back and forth, blowing Ava. You start swirling your tongue around the tip of her cock, licking her salty precum while giving her head. Once you feel ready enough, you start taking more and more of her length in your mouth, and her cock head starts rubbing against the back of your throat. As soon as Ava feels this sensation, the feeling of lust overwhelms her and she starts throat fucking you, making you go balls deep on her dick. Having her whole length down your throat makes you gag and , making you spit and slobber all over it.

After several minutes of being Ava pounding your throat, Mia gets annoyed and speaks up. "All right you impatient slut, how about sharing some of that throat with your sister, huh?"

Ava looks at Mia and lets out a long groan, before saying "Fiiiine..."

She throws your head off of her cock. You start gasping for air and coughing from the face fuck you just experienced. But, your moment of rest is brief, as Mia grabs your head and shoves you all the way down her own dick.

She moans loud and says "Oh wow! Jason's throat feels REALLY good. No wonder you could hardly rip yourself from him."

As Mia starts fucking your throat, you put your right hand back on Ava's dick and keep stroking her wet cock. You stick out your tongue, licking Mia's balls as she pushes your head down. Your nose smacks against her soft belly, and you look up at the red-eyed beauty using your face as a fleshlight. You still see Ava to the right of her, looking down at you as well, with her bright amber eyes. Ava already feels like she is close to orgasm, and Mia isn't far off too, as you feel their cocks start twitching more and more.

How does this end?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)