More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

How does this end?

Double oral creampie

You know what you want. Pleasuring these beautiful cocks gives you the confidence you need to try something daring. You let Mia thrust her cock down your throat a few more times before pulling your head away from her dick. You take a moment to catch your breath and get down to business. You grab both of their cocks and press them as close together as you can. You open your mouth wide and stick out your tongue slowly you move your head closer to the two dripping wet cocks in front of you, and attempt to take them both in your mouth.

You shove in both of their tips with relative ease, but that's not where you want to stop. You push hard, trying to get as much of their dicks down your mouth as possible. You get a couple of inches of futanari meat down your gullet before you start gagging. Ava and Mia watch in surprise, as you almost take half of their length down your throat.

Ava speaks up. "Wow, that's pretty impressive of you dude, but it looks like your having a little trouble there..."

Mia continues. "Yeah, looks like you might need a little help there... Shall we, sister?" she says, looking over and smirking at Ava.

"Yes, we shall..." Ava replies, smirking back.

Both girls turn their attention toward you. They each place both of their hands at the back of your head, getting a good grip.

Then, they start counting down simultaneously "Three... Two... ONE!"

Finally, they push down on the back of your head hard, sending both of their cocks deep down your throat, leaving only an inch of space between your face and their bodies. Your mouth and jaw stretch wide, as you struggle, gag and by the double dosage of dick down your throat. Tears form in your eyes, but you're enjoying this more than you know. Both Ava and Mia moan loud as they push your head down on their cocks, but they're not done yet.

They start moving your head, back and forth along their length, making you throat fuck two dicks at once. Luckily for you, it's not long before the girls are right on the edge of orgasm, as the feeling of their cocks rubbing together and sliding down your throat is unbelievably pleasuring. They start fucking your face at the same speed they would with just one cock in your mouth, and release a joined cry of pleasure, as they both orgasm. Your head gets forcefully pushed and held down as deep as it can possibly go, and a giant combined wave of cum gets shot in your mouth. You try swallowing the giant load of jizz, but the massive throbbing dicks in your mouth make that impossible, so all the cum gets either shot directly down your throat hole, or, it fills up your mouth. With just the first load, your mouth is already filled to the brim with semen, and you manage to get some down to your stomach, but there are more to come.

The next load is even bigger than the first, flooding your mouth with jizz. It starts leaking out of your mouth, down your chin and neck, and on the floor. You gag, gargle, , spit and struggle, but to no avail, as you cannot pull yourself away from the combined strength of the sisters. You just sit there and wait as the hot and thick cum of Ava and Mia enters your mouth. After two whole minutes of non-stop orgasm, the grip on your head loosens, and you take a chance to move your head back so that only the tips of the girl cocks are in your mouth. You take this chance to suck out the final spurts of cum from their dicks and give them a good taste. You can taste a difference in the semen of each of the girls. Ava's cum is salty, but Mia's is a bit sweeter. It doesn't take long for your mouth to be filled up completely by their combined jizz. You finally take their cocks out of your mouth and swallow the thick and creamy sperm cocktail that was left there. You take another moment to catch your breath.

The floor and some parts of your face are covered in white, thick cum, from the massive combined orgasm of the two girls, who are lying on the ground and taking a rest. They roll over on their side so that they face each other.

Mia speaks up first. "Wow, Ava, that was the best orgasm I think I've ever had..."

Ava continued. "Yeah, me too. I guess we did a pretty good job working together on that mouth of his..."

Mia replied. "We sure did, sister. We sure did."

Ava and Mia huddle closer together and start cuddling sweetly.

Suddenly, the speaker system turns on, and Alan speaks up. "Yes! We knew you could do it, buddy! I guess collectively fucking your face was just what the girls needed to get along. You can expect a bonus to your salary for sure. In the meantime, you can go back to your room, clean yourself up and prep for the next test. We'll get these happy siblings to their room in a jiffy."

You walk over to your room and clean out your mouth from the large amount of girl spunk you just swallowed. After that, you take a seat on your bed and think of all the things you'll be able to buy with your bonus.

You got the "Double serving" ending with Ava and Mia.

Test complete!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)