More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 108 by Zingiber Zingiber

Who do you choose?

First a safety check with Brenda

You diligently rinse out your mouth at the bathroom in the blue-themed half of Brenda's pool cottage. With what you have planned with the nurse trainees, it would be bad form to transfer possibly viable sperm from Brenda's quickie to one of the young women in your charge. You can just imagine. "No, doctor, I have no idea how I could have gotten pregnant at a lesbian orgy." You'll have to talk with Brenda later. Or maybe sooner, if she's going to be a participant rather than an observer. You wonder if it was Brenda who eagerly pressed herself upon her husband's penis... or was that both her husband and Tommy? ...or if the insistence had been on the male side. Marking his territory.

You're sure that Mary Forbes would have some appropriate benediction. "Bless you, Mary," you say. Mary had unlocked the gates of lesbian desire in you, and transformed your staid life into a strange wonderland. Julie, you think, missing her again. Well. Duty calls.

You look out the bathroom door. "Brenda, could we check in for a minute?"

Brenda is apologetic when you point out the risk of getting one of the nurse trainees pregnant with secondhand sperm, by showing up with a fresh load in her vagina and another in her rectum. "I'll sit out, or have them use gloves for me. And no oral," she says. "I'm sorry, Gloria, I just wasn't thinking."

"So...she's been asking about me?" you say.

"Uh-huh."

"I hope I don't disappoint," you say.

"I saw her watching. I think she's impressed already," Brenda says.

"So let's get started," you say.

Who's next? (EAT HER)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)