More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 109 by Zingiber Zingiber

Who's next? (EAT HER)

Olivia. On a 10+, make her cum, take +1 forward, gain GROUP SEX.

Olivia grips the edges of the bed tightly as you go down on her. The tall, athletic nurse trainee is finally getting what you were hoping to give her.

Are you into girls? Olivia had asked. Yes, I am very much into girls, you'd answered.

Especially tall, dark-skinned nurse trainees who are very much into you being into them. You seal your lips in a circle around Olivia's prominent clitoral head and suck hard, making it swell inside your mouth. Then you lick.

"Oh Marg, you won't believe what she's doing, ooh, ooh yeah!" Olivia says.

There's a little flutter from your audience, sighing and shifting as they watch. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," one of them murmurs. You think it's Dot, the freckled redhead.


When you eat her, on a 10+, choose 3.

  • You eat her ass.
  • She cums.
  • Take +1 forward.
  • No trouble.

When you started with Olivia, Brenda was sitting on the other bed, still glowing from being your first patient tonight. Nurse Pussy Eater, that's me, you think, with gratitude for Mary, who made you what you are now. Margarita had pulled up a chair to watch from close by, with Kelly standing next to her, steadying herself with a hand on the chair back. Dot and Jennifer had started out on the bed with Brenda, while Anna had stationed herself squarely behind you, where she'd watched when it was you and Brenda.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." That was definitely Dot, stepping up to watch closely.

So delicious, Olivia under your tongue. So much pleasure, discovering her with your lips, her thick inner labia to nibble and tug, her big round clit head, her bristly dark bush against your cheeks. You bring up one hand and squeeze her thick lips together while you lick her clit. "Oh," a sigh from Olivia. You tug and squeeze. "Oh, oh, yes Gloria," she says.

"Oh, this is hot, wow," Kelly breathes.

"Didn't you listen to last year's group?" Margarita says.

"I missed it," Kelly says.

There's a lower note in Olivia's sighs now, plaintive and needy.

"Oh Marg, she's doing it, she's so good, I can't stand it," Olivia says.

"Gloria?" Margarita says. "Finish her."

You slide your hands under Olivia's buttocks, gripping tightly, and lick up and down over Olivia's swollen clit with your stiffened tongue.

Olivia's orgasm is wild and convulsive, her hips pumping, her legs kicking out wildly. Her head curls up off the bed and drops down, again and again. She loses her grip on the edges of the bed and slides around. You hold tight to her buttocks as she kicks and thrashes.

There's a squeal from Dot as Olivia thrashes her way off the bed, dragging you along and knocking Dot over onto the floor.


You have 5 XP, +1 Hard, +1 Hot, +0 Cool, -1 Control, Lesbian, Truth, and Submissive (Julie Paul).

Spend 5 XP to gain Group Sex.

Line up the other five nurse trainees, as Brenda begged you to, and roll +Hot(1) (+1 Hot, +1 forward, -2 five girls, +1 Group Sex) to EAT HER, applying the results to each.

Roll +Hot(+1) to EAT HER for Anna, Dot, Jennifer, Kelly, and Margarita

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)