More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Baumwoll Baumwoll

Should I fuck my cousin?

Yes, fuck her

I sighed and answered: "You have a condom, right? Because I sure as hell didn't bring any."

Anne smiled happily. "Of course! Thank you so much, John!" She opened her drawer and pulled out a condom from under some clothes. "Right here." She looked at me shyly. "Sooo, how should we do this?"

"We should just undress first. And then, well depends on you. Do you want to do a little foreplay, like fingering or a blowjob or do you want to go straight to sex?"

"I think we should go straight to sex, you know, with our family being downstairs and all." As she said that she double checked if the door was actually locked. She then turned some music on. "Just so we don't have to worry about being heard."

Then she turned to me and slowly opened her blouse. After noticing my eyes looking directly at her tits, she blushed and looked down, but didn't stop undressing. Anne dropped her blouse and I could see her beautiful tits embraced by a very nice looking, black lace bra. She didn't stop there and went to undo her pants, slowly sliding them off and revealing black lace panties that fit her bra perfectly. Soon she was standing in front of me in only her underwear.
Realizing she was waiting for me to do the same, I quickly dropped my pants and took off my shirt, left in my boxers, my dick already standing hard, very much visible.

"Can....can I pull down your boxers?", my cousin asked. I nodded and she came over to me.

She got down in front of me and put both her hands to my boxers. She pulled and thus let my dick out, which immediately sprung out, rock hard. After Anne completely pulled down my boxers she started touching my dick right away, running her hands up and down my shaft. I moaned lightly.
Anne got back up and looked me in the eyes before reaching behind her back and undoing her bra. She let it fall down and I finally could see her breasts. They were perfect, big, round, firm and her nipples were probably as hard as my dick. If I could have gotten any more aroused, I would have now. My cousin blushed when see saw me basically drooling because of her tits and moved her hands towards her panties, lowering them in one quick motion. Her pussy was shaven and already wet.

"So, should we do it on the bed or in some other position?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)