More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Baumwoll Baumwoll

"So, should we do it on the bed or in some other position?"

"On the bed is fine"

We moved towards the bed and my cousin lay down, spreading her legs for me. I followed and got on top of her. Slowly moving my lips closer to hers, I gently caressed her face and kissed her. Our mouths opened slightly and our tongues met. After making out like this for a while, I positioned my dick right in front of her cunt.

"I'm gonna put it in now", I gave her a heads up.
"Just....be gentle, you know." My cousin was still nervous, licking her lips in anticipation.

Very slowly and carefully I moved my hips forward and made my dick enter the virgin pussy of my cousin Anne. She gasped and we both moaned. The feeling of my cousin's wet cunt was amazing and being the first one to enter her like this made me feel great. Even though she was family, I was happy to have chosen to agree to her proposition.

I inched my way deeper and deeper into Anne and when I couldn't go any further in, I moved out again, repeating this over and over, slowly picking up speed. My cousin was lying there with her eyes closed and her arms holding on to me, completely embraced by this moment and the pleasure I was giving her with my cock. She was breathing heavily and moaning ever so slightly, but still trying to make not too much noise.

After what felt like half an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes, Anne tensed up and started moaning louder. Sensing that she was on the edge of cumming, I thrusted into her faster and stronger and also grabbed onto her breast, squeezing it. Then suddenly, my cousin's pussy tightened and she started shaking and moaning louder. She was cumming and this brought me almost to my limit, so I sped up more, fully intent on also blowing my load now.
Out of nowhere, there was a knock on the door.

"Anne? John? Are you gonna be back down soon?" It was Anne's younger sister. The excitement of almost getting caught made me instantly cum and I pushed my dick deeper inside my cousin's pussy. Anne tried to say something back to her sister, but could only bring out a (way too excited) "Yes!", before grabbing a pillow to silence her moans.

"Hey,what are you guys even doing in there? The door is locked." Anne's sister was still outside, unbeknownst listening to us cumming. "Oh, whatever."

After we both had our orgasm, we just spend a few minutes lying in the bed and catching our breath. Anne thanked me and told me that it was amazing and I agreed with her, saying it was one of the best sex I had.

What follows next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)