More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by ChickenchChowMein ChickenchChowMein

How does she answer your awful attempt at flirting?

Offer to tell her your embarrassing fetish if she says yes

You can see she's torn over weather or not to accept your horrible attempt at a pick-up. If you let this opportunity slip by, you know you'll regret it for a very long time to come.

"Tell you what, if you let me take you out to dinner tonight I'll uh... well, I'll tell you my secret. It's not nearly as flashy as a latex suit, but I promise it's at least as embarrassing," you say, trying desperately not to ramble on.

At that, Blanche raises an eyebrow. No doubt, you'd piqued her curiosity. Her hands visibly loosen their -grip around pack.

"You'd do that? Just to get me to go out with you?" she asks, a little skeptical.

She brushes a tear from the corner of her eye.

"Well, yeah. I mean, I don't want you to feel like I have something over on you," you say.

"Alright," she finally says and you immediately feel a great sense of relief.

"So, what time should I pick you up?" you ask. You however resist the urge to ask her to wear the suit.

She looks away shyly, but you're pretty certain that you catch the slightest hint of a smile.

That night, you show up at her dorm and knock on the door.

"One sec!" you hear from inside.

A minute later the door opens and your shocked to see that she is wearing...

What is she wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)