More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by ChickenchChowMein ChickenchChowMein

What is she wearing?

A gorgeous white blouse

Blanche steps out wearing a thin white blouse that you can just see the outline of a frilly black bra through. The tightly fitting black miniskirt she's wearing similarly leaves very little to the imagination. A decorative silver chain of alternating smaller and larger rings around her waist and a pair of high red heels complete the ensemble.

"Wow," is all you can say.

Your cock immediately begins to harden as images of her looking down at you while slowly unbuttoning that blouse swim through your imagination.

"Thanks, I... wasn't sure what to wear," she says, obviously a little nervous.

The two of you make small talk on the way to the restaurant, mainly about classes and career paths. It's pleasant talk, but far from what you really want to be talking about.

"So, what is it?" Blanche asks you point blank, as the two of you are settling into your seats in a quiet corner of the restaurant.

"I um...," you try not to stair at her barely contained breasts but it isn't easy. You clear your throat to buy a few extra seconds. "Well, I was sort of hoping to discuss that afterwards, in private."

"Like you did with me on the quad?" she says.

You can tell that if you want this date to continue and to have any chance of seeing her in that latex suit, that you'd better hold up your end of the bargain.

"Okay, okay... I guess I can't argue with that. I'm sorry, by the way," you say. "I..."

What's your deep dark secret?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)