More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by reaper13 reaper13

Can your will and faith overcome the venom?

You resist

You start a prayer to the goddess. Maybe that could the unsavory things popping up in your mind to disappear. You run your hands over your gown, trying to caress your body. You try your best to avoid your breasts and groin. You succeeded in resisting at first, but you are slowly losing the battle.

You think about running naked into the daemon’s embrace, and you lift your robe above your knees. You think about rubbing its snout between your breasts, and you raise your robe above your hips. You remember the day you made your vow of chastity and lower you robes again. The hound sniffs at the air as your mental struggle continues.

You think about rubbing your body against this daemon’s cock and you raise your robe above your hips again. You think about the daemon’s tongue lapping at your breasts and pull your robes above your chest. You remember your desire to become a noble paladin and cover your chest again. You think about sucking the daemon’s cock and raise your robes once more. Thoughts about your quim being stretched by the creatures cock flood your mind and you disrobe completely.

The daemon has come close enough to you that he could touch you. He presses his body against yours and you close your eyes. It takes all your willpower not to give in to him.

Something silver slashes through the air. The daemon screams and you feel something splatter on you. You open your eyes wide and see droplets of blood all over your chest. The daemon’s snout is lying on the floor. Another flash of silver and the daemon drops dead next to his detached snout.

You search for whoever killed this monster. There stands a woman in chain armor, wielding a bloodied sword. Her face is covered with a plain helm and most of her body is hidden by her armor. The most noticeable thing about this woman is her brown skin, visible at the wrists, which tips you on her identity.

This must be sister Gabrielle. She was originally from distant lands, far to the south. She was found by a traveling paladin after she was orphaned, who then brought her to this abbey. In time, sister Gabrielle grew up and trained to become a paladin, and succeeded. From time to time she came back here and told you about her adventures. How fortunate for you that now was one of the times she came back.

“Sister Sabine.” Gabrielle says. “Are you all right?”

You cling to sister Gabrielle and think about stripping her armor and caressing her ebony body. You muster your strength and speak the only words that come to mind.

“P-p-please, f-fuck me," you moan and rub yourself against her armored body.

“Poor girl. You’re under the effects of its toxin.”

Gabrielle places her hands on either side of your head and makes a prayer. Slowly the thoughts of caressing the paladin’s chocolate breasts disappear and your mind is once again pure.

“Sister Gabrielle. The daemons.” You warn her. “They did all this. We have to leave.”

“I’m sorry, sister Sabine.” Gabrielle says. “I fought a large daemon at the front gate a while ago. The unholy beast crashed in the portcullis and brought a whole pile of debris down. The way out is blocked.”

This is horrible news.

“So we’re trapped?” You ask her, hoping she knows of a way to freedom so you can get the sword to the High Abbey.

“Maybe.” Gabrielle says. “There could be other ways out. If we can find any one of those, we can escape.”

The paladin looks over your body and sighs. She sees you are still dressed only in your dirty gown.

"You will need more protection than this," says the paladin.

Gabrielle takes her gauntlets off and hands them to you. As you put them on, Gabrielle explains that you should always stay at a distance from daemons and stay out of their range. That way you will avoid most of their toxins. If you come against a daemon that had ranged attacks, you can always defend yourself with these gauntlets.

You want to ask more questions, but suddenly you hear trumpeting sounds in the distance.

“Damn,” Gabrielle curses. “It’s the rest of the pack.”

The paladin brandishes her sword and rises to her feet. “Go ahead, get out of here. I will keep them busy.”

“But sister, what about you?” You ask.

“Don’t worry about me.” Gabrielle assures you. “I’ll be fine.”

With that Gabrielle rushes to the source of the trumpeting and disappears from sight. You feel a sinking certainty that she will not escape her encounter with those fiendish hounds. You cannot let Gabrielle’s sacrifice be in vain. You must succeed for her and for the War Mother and all the others.

You head to the laundry chimney and fetch the sword of St Magdalena. With sword in hands and dressed in your underclothes, a sash and metal gauntlets, you continue your journey through the abbey. You must find a way out, and quickly now that the daemons know you are here.

Where do you start your search for the exit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)