More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by reaper13 reaper13

Where do you start your search for the exit?

Head for the library

The library is located near the outer edge of the abbey. There is a door leading to the stables and, if that is barred, you can crawl out one of the windows and reach the ground safely, you’ll have escaped this daemon infested place. If necessary, you can always use the curtains that drape the library windows to facilitate your escape.

When you arrive at the library you are instantly put on edge by the sound of women talking softly. You lean your head into the library just enough to behold a terrible sight. There is a daemon with the head of a crocodile and the body of a well-muscled man.

To the left of the daemon stands the beautiful abbey librarian, Sister Constance. The busty blonde sister is nude, squashing her soft breasts against the daemon's bicep and caressing his head as if he is her lover.

To the right of the daemon, on her knees, is sister Olivia. The raven-haired sister joined the abbey only shortly before you. She is naked as well, but even worse she is forcing her mouth down onto the obscene tip of the daemon's massive cock. It sickens to hear the lusty moans and slurps and see the way her black hair sways as she bobs her head up and down the daemon's swollen fucktool.

Both sisters are marked with red pentagram symbols as if they have been tattooed onto their bellies just above their mounds. Is this part of the daemon's magic? Maybe these blasphemous symbols are responsible for the depraved acts of the sisters.

You really want to head in there and kill this daemon for what it did to your sisters, but to do so you’d have to put yourself and your mission at risk. Can you really afford that after you received an order from the war mother to escape at all costs?

Do you save the sisters or attempt to escape?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)