More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by reaper13 reaper13

Do you save the sisters or attempt to escape?

The mission is more important

You would love to charge in and give that vile daemon what he deserves. But you have no idea how the now-corrupted sisters would react. You have known them for many years and you are positive they would never break their vows. Yet here they are, acting like the very sluts they swore to the Burning Mother they would never become.

It dawns on you that they are beyond saving and it would better honor the women they were if you saved yourself for the mission.

You stay low and sneak around the bookshelves, keeping out of sight as much as possible. It is quite a difficult task since the daemon and the sisters have no interest in keeping their pleasures private. You are to listen to every grunt and moan mingled with the slapping of flesh and wet slurps you dare not even contemplate all as you try to find the best window for your escape.

Once you reach the right window, you are lucky to find one of its curtains has already been ripped off. You take the curtain and tie it to the leg of a heavy cabinet. You are satisfied the curtain is secure enough to carry your weight and you throw it out the open window.

As you climb out, you manage one last look at the depraved trio in the library. The daemon is lying with his back on a reading table and sister Constance is seated on his lap. She is working her hips back and forth. You are certain she has his dick in her sanctuary and is actively defiling herself.
Sister Olivia is beside them, leaning over and greedily licking the plumpness of Constance's breasts.

You shed a tear for your lost friends and slide down the curtain to freedom. Just before your head disappears, sister Olivia sees you and alerts the daemon. The crocodile daemon throws sister Constance from him and hurries to the window. He is just in time to see your feet hit the ground. The daemon roars in anger and frustration, which send you running into the woods.

You keep running and running. You have no idea whether that daemon jumped down the window to chase after you, or if he alerted any of the other daemons. You don’t care. All that is on your mind now is to get as far away from the abbey as possible.

When you are sure that you are not being chased, you stop to catch your breath and try to gather your bearings. You quickly realize that you are somewhere in the Blauwalt forest, but you don’t know where.

You remember the Victory Road running through here, if only you can find this road and follow it, you’d be in the high abbey at Gerlangen soon enough. But where is this road, and more importantly, where are you?

Standing in one place will not get you any closer to Gerlangen, nor will it get you further away from the daemon-infested abbey. You start walking and goddess knows what you may encounter.

What do you encounter along your journey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)