More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by Demra Demra

Where do you start your search for the exit?

You head out into the hall

You head out of the laundry and down the hall, sword held out before you in your blood spattered gown.

All around you, echoing across the stones of the Abbey you hear the sounds of battle, of your sisters dying and being defiled by the many Daemons that have breached the walls.

"How could the Goddess have allowed this?" you ask yourself, softly so as not to attract attention

Ahead of you is one of the many exits, light shines through the open door, bringing you hope, but also distracting you. In your haste to reach the door, you fail to see the fine strands of sticky mucus dangling, concealed in the sunlight, from overhead.

You see them just as it is too late to avert your headlong flight into them. Draping over you, they stick fast, and your momentum yanks you off your feet, further entangling you in the soft yet unyeilding strands.

Desperately you try to cut yourself free, but the strands have captured the blade of the Holy Sword as well, and it is stuck fast.

From overhead you hear the sound of a large weight shifting, followed by a heavy clicking, like massive insectoid legs across stone. Terrified, you try to look upward to see what has trapped you, but the strands do not budge, and you are held fast.

Seconds later you hear an unearthly hiss, and a sharp, stabbing pain flares in your lower back. Horror sets in as you feel the fog of lust and submission creeping in on you again. For the second time in minutes you have been injected with the narcotic venom of a Daemon. This sting, far stronger than the last, overwhelms you, and the last thing you are aware of before passing out, is just how wet your pussy is getting under your gown and linens.

Where do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)