More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by reaper13 reaper13

Where do you start your search for the exit?

Head for the kitchen

You remember an old rumor from Olivia that there was a secret passage hidden in the kitchen where Sister Jessica, the head cook, used to receive secret deliveries of wine. You pray that such rumors are true. If the passage exists, there is a good chance the daemons have not found it.

When you arrive at the kitchen it appears deserted. There are no people anywhere. Not even bodies. There is an open fireplace that usually burns with a pig, sheep or some chickens roasting above it. This fire has gone out, leaving nothing but cold ashes.

Suddenly you hear a clicking sound. You stand still and listen. It is like something is scurry around like the nails of a dog on a stone floor. There, you hear it again! Your heart pounds as you realize it is directly behind you, in the doorway. You turn around and see what is stalking you.

It is another daemon. A small blackish arachnid creature. It possesses a small chitinous body, from which protrude eight sharp legs. It also has a very long, segmented tail which twists and waves ominously. You know this thing. It is an insidious creature known as a controller daemon. It does not possess any toxins with which it can compel you to do unsavory things.

However, it has a different, more devious technique of capturing women. If it can make contact with your nervous system, this creature will take over your body. It will make you do things against your will and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

There is no hope that the creature has not noticed you. Its multiple black eyes are staring coldly at you. There is no hope of searching for the secret passage and fighting this beast at the same time. Your only hope is to slay the daemon.

How do you fight this unholy creature?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)