More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by Duskford Duskford

Whose name is written on the paper?

Nicole

Miranda reads the name on the paper and she immediately gets an evil look on her face, you knew right there whose name was on the paper. Your eyes shift to Nicole with concern. Miranda turns to her as well.

“So,” Miranda begins. “I think it’s time for us to go to the next level once more. Nicole, I dare you to stroke Tom and Matt’s cocks until they cum.”

You could have heard a pin drop on the next room with the silence that came next. You couldn’t believe that sweet Miranda could come up with a dare like that and neither Sarah, apparently, given her gaped mouth. Although she was beginning to grin at her friend.

Tom on the other hand, the disgusting pig, was already bringing a chair nearby a frozen Nicole. You notice with surprise that even Matt, who’d never go along with something like this, was copying Tom’s action. You had thought that he was more than a little upset with Nicole for sticking with the two minute stipulation instead of letting him titfuck Sarah until he could cum.

Seeing your best friend rooted to the floor like that makes you realize that it’s your duty to stop all that madness, but a short, brief glance at your cock and her pale freckled body in only a black bra and panties makes you very hard in a matter of seconds. You try to understand the allure of seeing someone who was as close as a sister to you involved in an intimate and degrading situation like that, but your mind can’t find any plausible answer to that question, no matter how hard you try.

So you keep your mouth as Nicole lifts her head with a resigned look on her face. “Okay then, since everyone had to do it and all that.” She says, an unreadable look on her face. You suspect that she didn’t want to be the one to back down on the little war of two that she and Miranda were seemingly waging.

“Yeah Nicole, c’mon baby,” Tom teases, lazily stroking his cock. “I’ve been waiting to cum for more than a few turns now.”

She ignores his words and throws a disappointed look at Matt, who was supposed to be her friend and not do that, before dropping to her knees between the chairs where the two boys were sitting. She glances at the two hard cocks before her.

“If you guys want any lubrication, take care of it yourselves.” She states. “I’m not putting your dicks in my mouth.”

Sarah jumps to her feet. “Here, Matt, let me help you.”

She kneeled beside Nicole and sucked Matt’s cock into her mouth again. Tom looks at Miranda and grins.

“Hey Miranda,” He calls her attention. “A little help here?”

“Do it yourself.” Was Miranda’s answer.

Resigned, Tom spits some saliva on his cock and strokes it to smear the improvised lubricant. At last, Sarah took her mouth off Matt’s dick and went back to her spot.

You watch then as Nicole takes a deep breath and slowly lift her hands until they wrap around the boys’ hard cocks. The moment her hands close around their erections, you feel your heart give a pang, a sensation that leaves you puzzled as to its nature.

Tom and Matt groan at the feeling of Nicole’s hands stroking their cocks. You notice that she was trying not to look at what she was doing, preferring to look to an undefined spot ahead of her and sometimes to the boys’ faces.

“Yeah, that’s it, Nicole,” Tom taunts, grunting. “Jack me off, baby.”

She looked up at him, pissed that he was talking to her like that. Matt was almost mute, the amazing sensation on his crotch leaving him speechless, aside from a few grunts and moans.

The wet sounds that Nicole’s hands made on their cocks, along with the sight of her body, Miranda’s exposed tits and Sarah’s naked body make your cock hard as a rock and you involuntarily reach your hand to your shaft and close your fingers around it.

You notice that Nicole was beginning to sweat, the boys were taking too long to cum as her hands did its job on their hard erections. You see that Tom reached his right hand to her blonde hair, running his fingers through her tresses.

“Stop that, Tom,” Nicole says. “You’re not supposed to touch me.”

“Actually,” He shoots back, lowering his hand down her back. “That’s not specified. Matt, help me with this, will you?”

You then watch with astonishment as both Tom and Matt lower a hand towards Nicole’s back and unclasp her black bra. They then drag the cloth along her arms and take it off her, tossing it on the floor. She was so stunned that she didn’t even offer resistance when they put her hands back on their cocks.

The sight of Nicole’s pale breasts, with light pink hard peaks capping them almost makes you cum on the spot. You never thought, even in your darkest dreams, that one day you would see your best friend on that state.

”It’s almost like .” You think as you continue to rub your cock.

Just then, Nicole pulls herself together and glares at Tom. “Why did you do that?!” She shouts, then glares at Matt as well.

Tom smirks. “First, so I could have somewhere to cum,” He answers. “And second, so I could do this.”

That said, he reached down and began to squeeze your friend’s tits, rolling her hard nipples between his fingers. Nicole gasped, her body flushing. You see then that Matt’s hand joined Tom in squeezing the soft and pliant flesh of Nicole’s breasts.

Then you notice a hand joining yours on your shaft. You look beside you to Miranda’s smirking face. She begins to slowly stroke your cock.

“Bet you never thought that your best friend would be such a little whore, did you?” She whispers into your ear.

Your eyes scan the room and you see that Sarah was busy, shoving three fingers inside her wet pussy. A few feet from her, your virginal best friend Nicole was stroking Tom and Matt’s slick hard cocks a little faster now, as their hands squeezed away at her now naked tits. You hear, for the first time that night, a soft moan escape your friend’s lips.

“She’s too far gone now,” Miranda whispers, stroking your dick. “I’m willing to bet that soon she’ll be begging for them to stuff her little body with their hard cocks.”

Miranda’s dirty talk make you groan, your cock almost exploding on her fingers. You are stumped, you don’t know what’s turning you on more, your crush rubbing your cock for you or the sight of your best friend on the verge of being ravaged by two guys.

You find out that you don’t know what to do now, the lust is becoming too much for you. Do you stop everything? Do you stop only the dare and the game continues? Do you keep your mouth shut and let things continue as they are now regardless of possible consequences?

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)