More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by ZamboniLTJ ZamboniLTJ

What do you do now?

Three cumshots

Luckily, a lack of stamina between both Tom and Matt makes your decision for you, both guys letting out loud moans of approval as they thrust forward into Nicole's hands and you're treated to the sight of white semen flying from their shafts all over your half-naked friend. She lets out a gasp of surprise and quite abruptly releases both cocks, so the cum spray lands all over her arms and upper body, painting her cleavage and limbs in sticky white seed.

The sight was too much for you, and with a guttural groan you tilt your head back and fire off a load into the air, the stuff coming back down to land on your lap and all over Miranda's hand. She giggles with delight at the sight of you exploding, obviously proud of her work. She brings her hand up to her lips and, with a mischievous smirk in your direction, licks the spunk off her hand.

You're vaguely aware that Nicole is voicing her disapproval at being covered in cum while Sarah can't seem to stop laughing at the sight of another girl drenched in spooge. I guess Sarah isn't used to seeing someone else messed up like that you think to yourself, then immediately you feel slightly guilty that you're thinking that about your childhood friend.

You lean back in your seat with Miranda scooting back into place, no one having noticed her having given you a covert handjob while the main event was happening. You were slightly disappointed at this, but you knew that wasn't the last time you two would be doing something with the vibes you were getting from Miranda.

Still soaked in cum, Nicole stomps over to the bowl and jams her hand, which was surprisingly clean of any mess in spite of the rest of her body, into it. She pulls out a piece of paper, glares at the name, then announces...

Who's name did she pull?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)